The kitchen sink....my 4 year old wants to tackle it!

TheyCallMeStacey

Mouseketeer
ok to be fair, he saw a video and wants to go and share it... Can anyone tell me how this would work? Will we be able to walk-in to Beaches and Cream for this tasty treat? We don't have an ADR.

Thanks!

How many in the party? 6+? That's about how many it would take to tackle the kitchen sink! We were there last December, didn't have ADR, just walked up but it was like 7 or 8. We ended up ordering the Minnie pants sundae, it was plenty for 2. Saw a kitchen sink come out....all I can say was WOW! Glad we ordered the smaller one! Enjoy!!

I think you need an adr, it is a very small place. I have a 10 year old who really wants to try it! I booked an 11:30am adr. It is a surprise for him. There are only 3 of us going so I know we will not make a dent. We did it before but had 6 of us. My 10 year old wasn't born yet, so it is his turn. He broke his foot and has had a rough summer, otherwise I wouldn't do this without the rest of our family!!

we will have 6 in our party :) He saw a video on youtube and calls it the "Crazy Ice Cream" video :). I'll see what they have available for an ADR.

You definitely do need an ADR. You can get ice cream at the "To Go" window, but not the kitchen sink
Good Luck

They have the kitchen sink at the Plaza Ice Cream Shop on Main street in Magic Kingdom. We are going to try it this time.

You definitely need an ADR. We went in May, and every table was full while we were there. It is just a tiny place, so it has limited seating. We went with the intention of eating the Kitchen Sink for lunch, but DD wanted real food. Silly kid.

We decided to do this relatively last minute, so I used one of the dining tracking sites to watch specific times for an ADR (we wanted this on our HS day at lunch, and we wanted it as early as possible because we had dinner ADRs). We weren't able to find one until 2 days before, when someone finally cancelled; later in the day, an even better time slot for our schedule came open, and I was able to move to that one.

That's not the kitchen sink. The Mickey Kitchen sink is different.

This is the kitchen sink:
tumblr_n6d091rizB1rzxvpbo2_500.jpg

Yes sorry it is different, I want the sink to take home.

You mean the dish? Per the pic above its a metal sink looking bowl with a pretend spout and handles, all on a metal stand.

Not something that you can take home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter