• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Kitchen Sink at Beaches & Cream

StuartMI

<font color=blue>Finally gets his wish...<font col
Anyone ever managed to tackle one of these bad-boys?

b1cc3b60.jpg

More pictures at the bottom here:

http://www.stuartandmelissa.com/~stuart/disney/bounce.html

Oh My Goodness!!! What a picture. :earseek: Thanks for sharing. And to answer your question, no Ive never tried one. It does look like an adventure though. ;)

We are going to try to tackle that bad boy this weekend. I'll post when we get back and let you know how far we get... wish us luck!:teeth:

Gotta say, congrats for finishing it, but it really doesn't look too appetizing to me...waaaay toooo much all mixed in together!

Umm - these aren't my pictures. I haven't had this hence my question to see if any of you have finished it and what your experiences were with it.

From previous threads, this is about a 5 person dessert. Good luck:D

That's not dessert it's a full coarse meal! I like ice cream but couldn't eat that much even with 4 other people. Good Luck.

We had 11 at our table! We cleared it. I wouldnt try it with less than 4.

It was actually pretty good!

Hey Stuart. Im from A squared too!

My husband and 6 and 7 year old ordered this on our last trip. (I only like chocolate ice cream). After we ordered our server came back to the table and asked our kids if they would like to make it themselves. They had such a good time. They gloved the kids in plastic gloves and let them go back behind the counter and put pretty much anything they wanted in there. They also gave both my kids a can of whip cream at the end and let them put a can each on top. It was a wonderful experience for my kids. I have not heard of this for others though and haven't seen it done since. Maybe it was because it was my daughters birthday or maybe it was because we are in there a lot. I don't know why but, I am glad they had this experience, they won't forget it. (We have plenty of pics if they ever do).

Oh, as far as finishing it goes, they didn't even come close. By the way, if there is anything in it you don't like, just let them know, before we found out the kids were doing it themselves, we had asked them not to put any peanut butter ice cream in it.

All DH talks about is tackling one of those! We'll be trying this for the first time next month!!!

Oh my gosh, that looks amazing! I would only be able to eat two scoops and then I would be done! :D

Diana :wave:

We've got it twice. The best we've done is finish about half. It's a lot of fun to do, but I prefer the No Way Jose.

We had great fun with this!! We got it for my sons 21 birthday, never mind the fact that he wasn't there. Had the whole place sing for him, and the 6 of us (4 teens) all dug in and took pictures for Ben. It was great, knind of like a deep sea treasure hunt as you dig thru the layers!

TTFN-
k

CRSNDSNY - From the Beaches & Cream menu
No Way Jose - a peanut butter and hot fudge delight with chocolate and vanilla ice cream, peanut butter and chocolate morsels, whipped cream and a cherry $7.99

i think i hear angel wings fluttering! this is MY ultimate FAVORITE dessert! my husband laughs at me all the time, he knows we are stopping at least once on every vacation!!!!!

I bet my 18 year old nephew that he wouldn't be able to eat all of a "kitchen sink", without telling him what it was. He gladly took the bet! LOL!

We'll soon see!! :hyper:

We had six of us eating the Kitchen Sink. We didn't finish but we made a pretty good dent.:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter