The Kingdom Keepers!

Luv0fDisney

DIS Veteran
I'm reading the 4th book (Power Play). So far it's pretty good.
Anybody else read the series?
NO spoilers.

what do you think bout the series?

I read the series and loved it.

I didn't realized while reading the first that it was actually a kids' series. I was just happy to have a Disney read. I've also read the Hidden Mickey series - which is how I found this series.

I just started to re-read the series since DS11 picked it back up. He's about 1/3 of the way through 3 and I just finished 2.

I love them, and will never, ever look at certain rides the same way again. ;)

:) I have them on audio in my Ipod. At 43 the books kept me awake at night...my mind walking around the parks with the characters. The hair on my arms raise up when I see the evil green faced witch.

I met a white haired janitor in DHS with the name tag of ....yep...Wayne...and I was so stunned I didn't get his autograph (for real I even asked about him on other days--the CMs didn't know him). :scared1:

I have read 1-4 waiting for 5 to be available at the library. Love them. DD isi on book 3 and she loves them also.

I love this series! The books are so hard to put down. I liked them all, the first two probably the most, but I liked the 5th one the least. The characters are great and I love how they work as a team.

I love the series and I have actually meet Ridley Pearson on the Disney Wonder 2 years ago. And on that cruise he was doing his research for the book about the cruise :) i actually attended a presentation where he talked about the books and whats next for the series. I have actually heard that he is in meetings for turning the series into a movie.

DopeyLvr said:
I love the series and I have actually meet Ridley Pearson on the Disney Wonder 2 years ago. And on that cruise he was doing his research for the book about the cruise :) i actually attended a presentation where he talked about the books and whats next for the series. I have actually heard that he is in meetings for turning the series into a movie.

Ooh a movie! I bought these for my dd, but I've been reading too! ;) on book 3 ;)

poohbearrocks said:
Ooh a movie! I bought these for my dd, but I've been reading too! ;) on book 3 ;)

My mom was the one to get my dad and I into the books :) but yes I don't know when or if they will make the movie official but I do hope it's soon!!! :)

This is the first time I'm hearing about the series, but it might
be a nice easy read before my Disney vacation! Something to
add to the anticipation!

Baby Pluto said:
This is the first time I'm hearing about the series, but it might
be a nice easy read before my Disney vacation! Something to
add to the anticipation!

Once you read the books, you cant look t the parks the same! :) but that's just what happens to me I don't know about anyone else :) its so cool to walk around the parks and relating the parts of the parks to the book :)

I certainly do enjoy the books. The reader in me notices some flaws (like the lack of fully fleshed out characters), but the DisNerd in me absolutely loves the series. I read them each fall, so I'll be getting to #5 soon.

Once you read the books, you cant look t the parks the same! :) but that's just what happens to me I don't know about anyone else :) its so cool to walk around the parks and relating the parts of the parks to the book :)
That's lovely!
I have the first book on hold at the library and it just came in today,
very excited to pick it up and start reading! Seems like it will be an easy read so by the time my Disney trip comes in January I should be near finished the series!

They are a really good series's of Disney books!!! I like them a lot!!! They have gotten really good!!! :rainbow:
:sunny:

I've heard about these. And another series I can't remember. :(

DopeyLvr said:

That'd be cool...would they have to shut the park down to film?

I love this series...sadly I have read that Ridley Pearce stated that there are no plans for a film. Thankfully tho he said that he will be writing spin offs of each of the characters. Now I will say this a film would be awesome, but I think an on-going animated series wld rock better...there is just so much more you can do with an animated....OOOOORRRR...take it old school like Mary Poppins and combine animated and live action. Just sayin...thoughts?

RichieRich13 said:
I love this series...sadly I have read that Ridley Pearce stated that there are no plans for a film. Thankfully tho he said that he will be writing spin offs of each of the characters. Now I will say this a film would be awesome, but I think an on-going animated series wld rock better...there is just so much more you can do with an animated....OOOOORRRR...take it old school like Mary Poppins and combine animated and live action. Just sayin...thoughts?

That could be really, really cool.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter