The Kingdom Hearts Thread! :)

MusicalDisneyDreams

Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow.
I feel there is a need for people like me to have a KH thread!
You can post basically anything KH-related. If you don't have a clue what KH is, I'd be happy to explain it! (or at least try- I can't explain things that well :rotfl:)

I would like to start off with a vent: I cannot get past the Riku Replica the 4th time in KH Re: Chain of Memories!!! I've lost count of how many times I've tried. :sad2: Once I had two hits left... AND HE KILLED ME!!! I WAS SOOOOO CLOSE!!!!

Anywho...I think Sora's cute. I love his eyes... ;) Axel is HOT :furious: (sorry had to use that pun... :lmao:)

Random ?: Would you rather fight with Sora, Riku, Axel, or other? Plz explain!

I tend to ramble... sorry. :)

Hopefully someone will reply... mayhap not. Hope to see ya when I see ya! :goodvibes

That Riku is tough in the GBA version. I haven't gotten up to him in Re: CoM. I haven't played that since like...it came out. :\

I should get on that. Can't wait for a new game.

I played the first one, and it was so addictive! I thought i'd be all smart and avoid all the heartless, so when it came to fighting Ansem, i didn't have enough stength or magic power to defeat him. So i had to go back and do the tournements about 10 times to get my strenth up. I can't wait to get the second game. They are so cool :D

:upsidedow PEOPLE REPLIED!!!! It's sooo nice to know I'm not the only obcessed one on here... It really is addictive!!

In KH: CoM (GBA) I'm still at Hook... :rotfl: :lmao: In Re: CoM, I'm at Riku Replica (the 4th time) and simply CANNOT beat him! I was sooo close that one time... GAAAHHHH!!!!!! :headache: :furious: I'm REALLY mad about that...

Who's yer fav character and why? Which boss do you think is the craziest?

Sora rox. Demyx and Xemnas are delusional and insane... Demyx is difficult, but he's a froot loop... :laughing:

That's all I got fer now!! :goodvibes

It's fun and I love the storylines... but I SUCK at it!

Honestly, I can't even get past the basic levels in KH, let alone get any of the new games :P

I'm currently playing KH2. I'm up to the boss in Space Paranoids. It's annoying me because it's much harder then I remember it being. But then I guess it's because I spend most of my time keeping far away from the bosses and only attacking when necessary. I end up letting my teammates do all the work, and i'll occasionally attack with magic, or a partner attack. With this boss, you can't attack from afar, and his moves are long distance. I usually do a move with Tron, then attack while it's unconcious and run away when it's back to normal. I must change my tactic.

It took me ages to finish the racing thing in Space Paranoids. I would always think I get close, but then either have someone attack me, and I press the wrong button, or I crash into a wall, because I press the wrong button. I was so excited when I finished.

I HATE the Tron Lightcycle thingy. It's soooo obnoxious!! It takes forever and is really difficult... :headache: Ah, well...

The Groundshaker, Pride Lands, KH2, second visit, is in my opinion, the hardest boss. It's really fun, though!!! :goodvibes

The Demyx battle is obnoxious! I HATE the "Dance water, dance!" thing. It is sooo hard to get...

All I got for now!! :upsidedow :3dglasses

KH Rox!! :cool1:

...haha. i love demyx. my cars name is demyx. xD
and my favorite character is riku. <3

I love Kingdom Hearts, but I haven't played it in awhile. I've never been able to beat Sephiroth though. I can't even remember if it's KH or KH2 or where you fight him. I just know it's annoying. I love Sora. We bought the newer KH2, but my brother said you use cards so it didn't really sound appealing. I like something brand new.

I'm wish they'd make a new one for the ps2 though because I hate the graphics on the DS and other consoles.

I love Kingdom Hearts, but I haven't played it in awhile. I've never been able to beat Sephiroth though. I can't even remember if it's KH or KH2 or where you fight him. I just know it's annoying. I love Sora. We bought the newer KH2, but my brother said you use cards so it didn't really sound appealing. I like something brand new.

I'm wish they'd make a new one for the ps2 though because I hate the graphics on the DS and other consoles.

I agree! A new game for PS2 would be nice...

In KH2 you DO NOT use cards. Your brother is thinking of KH Re: CoM. It's the story in between KH and KH2. But KH2 is same play as KH.

Sephiroth is in KH and KH2. I've never tried to fight him... :rotfl: I'm too non-skilled... :lmao:

YAY!!! Another Sora lover!!! :woohoo: :cool1: Sora is AWESOME!!!! He's sooo cute... his EYES... :goodvibes He has the most beautiful blue eyes EVER!! And his voice in KH2 :faint: -melts- Can you say "obsessed?" :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl: I wanna go into the game to give him a big hug :hug: and help him kick some Heartless and Nobodies.... My Key is sooo much cooler than his... (Again, can you say OBSESSED???)

Kairi is... I'm not going there... :laughing: Riku is awesome, Axel is hot :furious: (again with the puns... :rolleyes:)
Xemnas is a delusional, insane, creeper-ish Nobody who is WAAYYY off his rocker. I would say he totally lost it, but I don't think her ever had it... :rotfl2: :crazy:-Xemnas is crazier than that!

See? I tend to ramble.. But it can be worse than this! :-)scared1: scary thought, I know!!)

You have three guesses as to my favourite character. The first two don't count.

I love the games, I think they're great.

I've beaten both 1 and 2 on expert and never found them difficult, but that's me. I've also gotten 100% completion on both. Took me forever in 2, but I did it. Sephiroth wasn't that hard, IMO to beat. I only had issues with the tournaments in the Underworld.

I'm up to Maleficent in CoM: GBA version and I've just started Re: CoM. I want Final Mix +, but that's only available in Japan... -.-

I'm going to have to say... DEXYX! No, wait, AXEL!!! :thumbsup2
I'm up to Hook in CoM. Riku Replica 4th time in Re: CoM. Just finished Destiny Islands. Sora is an idiot. He ran out on Donald and Goofy when he needed them most... :sad2:

I can't get past Guard Armor in KH on Expert. :rotfl: I've beaten both on normal many times tho! :goodvibes

Really? Never would have guessed.
I find Demyx an obnoxious froot loop lol :rotfl: That's why he rocks. :lmao:
My favorite Nobody is Axel. I always cry when he dies... :sad1:

XD that made me giggle.
i told you, im not obvious or anything.
gosh. patti over there is was more obvious than me.

XD that made me giggle.
i told you, im not obvious or anything.
gosh. patti over there is was more obvious than me.

hey now. I just wear my heart on my sleeve. that's all.

Now I really want to play the GBA version of CoM, but I can't find my game. Bummer, maaaan.

Finally ore ppl addicted to KH my fave nobody is zexion i hate that he dies but does anyyone else have a boss they just are to hard sometimes??i findSephiroth annoying to fight in KH2 but easy in one:confused3.

Finally ore ppl addicted to KH my fave nobody is zexion i hate that he dies but does anyyone else have a boss they just are to hard sometimes??i findSephiroth annoying to fight in KH2 but easy in one:confused3.

OK. I'm not trying to be mean, but I just had a really hard time getting through this post. As a personal favour, could you please re-read your posts before you make them. Like I said, not trying to be mean, just asking so that it'll be easier to discuss things on the boards with you.

Anyway. No, I haven't. Like I said earlier, the only game I've found to be particularly challenging is CoM on GBA. I don't find that the version for PS2 is as difficult.

Sephiroth wasn't a problem for me in either game on expert. I think, really, the only boss I had any real trouble with was dragon form Maleficent in KH on expert. She was really easy for me on normal.

OK. I'm not trying to be mean, but I just had a really hard time getting through this post. As a personal favour, could you please re-read your posts before you make them. Like I said, not trying to be mean, just asking so that it'll be easier to discuss things on the boards with you.

Anyway. No, I haven't. Like I said earlier, the only game I've found to be particularly challenging is CoM on GBA. I don't find that the version for PS2 is as difficult.

Sephiroth wasn't a problem for me in either game on expert. I think, really, the only boss I had any real trouble with was dragon form Maleficent in KH on expert. She was really easy for me on normal.

CURSE YOU AND YOUR SUPERIOR GAMEING SKILLS!!! Dragon was soo tough for me in KH, on NORMAL, mind you. Re: CoM is getting tough for me... I've never even attempted Sephiroth... :rotfl:

Ah, well... we can't all be skilled as much ad you are. Congrats on being totally awesome! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter