• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The kids are gone......

bjgrazi

<font color=darkblue>I remember those days fondly<
an so far today, I haven't gotten dressed, I've eaten ice cream out of the carton and I've enjoyed the Gilmore Girls marathon..............

Ahhhhhhh vacation is sweet! :flower: :rotfl:

Sounds fabulous :goodvibes Enjoy it, while it lasts :teeth:

Sounds like me...I'm a teacher on summer vacation myself! Enjoy! :)

I am potty training and looking for a trade with someone like you! Come over and I will go to your house and have a big sundae! Thanks, you are the best!

Microcell said:
I am potty training and looking for a trade with someone like you! Come over and I will go to your house and have a big sundae! Thanks, you are the best!

I'd love to trade places for the week.

In all honesty the first 48 hrs were great..... kids called earlier and now I'm missing them.

Although I do love the quiet............

I only have one kid gone ( Dangerboy ) , and I miss him already :( Okay, it's been exactly 2 hours since he left to go camping, and we have to pick him up tomorrow afternoon for a Babe Ruth League game, but I still miss him!

bjgrazi said:
an so far today, I haven't gotten dressed, I've eaten ice cream out of the carton and I've enjoyed the Gilmore Girls marathon..............

Ahhhhhhh vacation is sweet! :flower: :rotfl:

Did you try the Blue Bunny ice cream called Mickey's birthday cake? That sounds like my kind of vacation. :goodvibes

Just wait till your kids are bigger and are REALLY gone. My son leaves for his first year of college in the middle of August and my daughter leaves for her 3rd year of college at the end of September. My dad said that when the last of us 4 kids moved out, they spent the first week crying then spent the 2nd week walking around naked! :rotfl: :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter