• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Jungle Book Two-Disc 40th Anniversary Platinum Edition DVD

Just got back from Best Buy and they had a huge plush baloo - maybe 3+ feet (1 meter) - not for sale, just as promotional item. Baloo's left foot (paw? or paw-paw?) had a "push here" button that when pushed plays "the bear necessities" I was with my young son and he really liked the giant Baloo - the Best Buy people said it wasn't for sale and would be raffled off to an employee. Does anybody know where I could get one of these for my son? His birthday is a month away it would be a great gift (he'll be two!) Any solid advice would be most welcomed! Thanks and have a great day.:goodvibes

Wow, I always miss these release dates and I don't ever get the lithos or plushes unless I give in and buy off of ebay for 2x the original price.....:sad2:

I bought the DVD last week at Costco and it came with 3 collectors pins of Mowgli, Baloo and Louie!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter