The July 17-20th shutdown is over. Everything is Great Now!

Can anybody modify or cancel a reservation. It looks like that feature has been removed or moved to a different location.
That’s interesting, when I was on after 10pm on the 17th, when the site officially went down it was like that. I was able to book a room but couldn’t modify or cancel a reservation. I think it’s just a glitch to be honest and will return to where it was at some point.

Hey something new. Under My DVC
Drop down and you will see Bank My Vacation Point - and you can see which contract and amount.
And now Points chart is on the drop down16267904113478736163292137875284.jpg

I get that every time, but if you hit "Back" and "Submit" again, it usually works (eventually). Sometimes it takes three or four tries, but I've never had to call.
Oh snap, good to know, thank you!!! I never hit "back", I always just restarted the process from the homepage to try again. I will try your method :)

I went on different browsers and still cannot get on. Am I the only one?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter