The Jersey Boys/Jersey Girls

I'm SO excited I found this tread!! I'm Stephanie from south jersey, not far from Philly. I'm 24. Is anyone else on here close to philly too?

I'm SO excited I found this tread!! I'm Stephanie from south jersey, not far from Philly. I'm 24. Is anyone else on here close to philly too?

WELCOME!! you are in good company, Jersey people with a love for Disney...can't get any better...actually, if we were all down there now it would be great! I actually work in south Jersey so I'm not too far from Philly at all....

South Jersey (Cape May County) here!

I'm just north of Philly in Bucks County, probably only 15 minutes or so from the Delaware River. I measured the snowfall this morning and it looks like we got somewhere around 17-19"! It looks like the bullseye stretched right from Philly, over my area, and into central/south Jersey.

I've got a feeling this weather pattern is going to be around for the next few years, which means like last year and this year, we've got some more snowy winters to look forward to :sad2:

Wow, so that was a lot more snow than they thought....

Good thing I got a snow day! DH and I just got in from shoveling and we're still not done! We didn't want to have simultaneous heart attacks so we decided to come in and take a break. So sick of this snow!!! :sad2:

We shoveled for 3 hours this morning and I just got into the office about an hour ago!
And the word on the street is another storm on Tuesday????
I WILL be thin by summer at this rate!!!
:rotfl:

We shoveled for 3 hours this morning and I just got into the office about an hour ago!
And the word on the street is another storm on Tuesday????
I WILL be thin by summer at this rate!!!
:rotfl:

At this rate, I might be DEAD by summer!! :lmao:

Just had some lunch so I'm ready to go out for round 2 of shoveling.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter