• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Jan/Feb/Mar 2007 Pirate & Princess Party thread!

When are you going to the Pirate & Princess Party?

• Jan. 22

• Jan. 26

• Jan. 29

• Feb. 1

• Feb. 5

• Feb. 8

• Feb. 12

• Feb. 15

• Feb. 23

• Feb. 26

• Mar. 2

• Mar. 5

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sophierella said:
We have not been to any of the parties yet. We will be going to this one in January!

I am wondering, from any other party-goers, do they sell special party T's during the event? We get T-shirts every year and it's always fun to find something unique.

Something like the logo the OP posted in the original thread would be very cool. :goodvibes

Can anyone give insight to what items they sell during special events/parties? Thanks!

We've gotten tshirts / sweatshirts at Night of Joy and MVMCP. I've seen them at MNSSHP too. I'm pretty sure they'll have them!

They also usually have a limited edition pin that's only available at the party.

Does anyone have an idea which attractions might be open (besides Pirates of the Caribbean)?

I'm jealous :guilty: You're all so lucky that you get to go. Our vacation starts March 17 so we will miss it. I was really hoping when it was first announced that it would extend more into March. Oh well, at least I'm still getting to go to WDW :thumbsup2

We are going to the Party on 2/5 :cool1: It's gonna be a great day - It is on my daughter's 4th birthday and we are having breakfast at CRT and then dinner at LTT before the party (6:00 ADR's). She will, of course, be dressed as a princess princess: and my 2 1/2 yr old son will be a pirate pirate: Not sure what DH and I will be yet! I am trying to get my parents to dress up too, I'll have to get The kids to start working on them :rotfl:

We are SUPER excited about this!! We are going on the 5th and the whole family is dressing up!! DH, FIL, the kids and I are going to be PIRATES!! MIL is going to be a lone princess in the bunch pirate: princess:

I already have "NAPTIME" blocked out on my 'trip planning spreadsheet' so that the kids will enjoy the evening! :lmao:

Hello,

Just booked the three of us for March 8, 2007 :banana: :banana: :banana:

CANNOT wait to begin hearing about this event. The CM who helped me with me reservations mentioned that it is going to be a GREAT event!!!!

OK back to reality:)

My DD8 is going as Belle. Got her a costume at the Disney Store and the only way to justify the price was if she wore it for Halloween and then to the party( her first dance, the prom, graduation, her wedding etc :goodvibes !) We have BBB reservations at 4pm, DH and DS8 will go to DQ while we get purty and shop around DTD! :banana: We have no other plans that day, want to make sure we are fresh!! We'll be there 2/2/06-2/9/06 at POR. My husband and i went to DW last in 1997, never went with the kids so we are very excited. The kids dont know what to expect having never been but i went in 1981, 1985, 1996 (honeymoon) and 1997 (brother wedding). The long dry spell is about over!!!

I'll be there with one of my friends on Feb 1st. Our two other friends in the group decided they didn't want to go. Not going to dress up though.

We are going Feb 1! DD2 will either wear her Snow White costume or her pirate costume (she happens to have both). DH and I will probably just wear pirate tshirts and jeans, not full costumes.

Based on what's been happening for MNSSHP, what can be expect from admission time into the park the day of the party? We will be getting off our cruise that morning, and I'm not sure if we are going to the parks day at all, so I don't want to waste a ticket.

Also, does anyone know if the rides are usually open during there parties? Is it just some rides? I'm particularly interested in HM, POTC, and the kids rides in Fantasyland.

Thanks!!

DD and I will be there on Feb 15th. She has an appt at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique that afternoon so she will be dressed up. Not sure if I will dress up yet.

we will be going March 2nd!!!! The kids (ds 14 and dd 12) don't know we are going to Disney yet. I wonder what my excuse can be for buying pirate stuff for my 14 year old can be. he is to old to go out trick or treating although he does take his sister?

We will be there on 2/1! Ds will turn 4 in the MK at 12:26am on the 2nd if we can make it that long!

I've done MNSSHP once and I'm wondering if this will be alot different. Hard to know but we're going to give it a whirl anyway!

It's a surprise trip and it is SO HARD to not say anything. :teeth:

Dh and I will likely just go as ourselves. Ds will be the pirate and dd (6) the princess. :woohoo:

HLAuburn said:
We are going Feb 1! DD2 will either wear her Snow White costume or her pirate costume (she happens to have both). DH and I will probably just wear pirate tshirts and jeans, not full costumes.

Based on what's been happening for MNSSHP, what can be expect from admission time into the park the day of the party? We will be getting off our cruise that morning, and I'm not sure if we are going to the parks day at all, so I don't want to waste a ticket.

Also, does anyone know if the rides are usually open during there parties? Is it just some rides? I'm particularly interested in HM, POTC, and the kids rides in Fantasyland.

Thanks!!

Seems that they are letting the MNSSHP guests in 3 hours early this year as they have in the past...so as of now I'd guess we'll be able to enter the party at 4:30pm with just the party ticket.

Yes, some rides are open for the parties. Here is the 2006 MNSSHP map which shows the attractions that are open:
http://www.wdwinfo.com/holidays/photos/mnsshp-map3.htm
I'm guessing the rides you mention will be open for P&PP. :)

Little Miss Liberty said:
Sorry if this is a duplicate question but does anyone know what the maximum number of tickets for the P&PP they can sell is?

I know I've seen people post about that (in regards to the other parties), but I just did a search and didn't find anything. If I find it I'll post. :)

DIsney does not announce the numbers, and no one knows for sure.

Estimates for MNSSHP's run around 20-25K, but again, no one really knows.

NED

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter