The Incredibles back on the Magic 1/24/09 Western,"keeping it real" UPDATED 2/24!!

Also, to answer pperfectmom's question, Country Inn & Suites at Cape Canaveral has a Park & Sail package for $184. We're staying there the Friday before we leave, and keeping our car there for the week. It's about $40 more than the AAA rate and they have a free shuttle to the Port, so I thought it was a good deal.

Thanks for clearing that up. So glad I can give out the WRONG information. :rolleyes:

disney minnie said:
i can't find the fish extender on ebay. can you help?

I doesn't look like she has any listed. I will look for her email address and PM you if I find it.

disneyfaninaz said:
Where is the shell store, my DD would love it?

We did a lot of wandering so I'll do my best! We got off the ship and made a left. We made a right before the butt statue. When we got to the end of that little strip, we made a left. We made another left into this courtyard area. There were trolley buses here. The shell store was in the courtyard area. Not far from the ship at all. Clear as mud?

I know exactly where it is. Believe it or not, we stood right in front of it. I even got a picture of the guy holding sponges but we never went in. We'll have to go in this year. Thanks!

Welcome to my trip report. I have written a few other trip reports here on the DIS and at TourGuideMike.com. I will confess that I am a very long-winded trip reporter. I warn you now, you will get every detail I can remember. Thus the “keeping it real” title…we are a real family on vacation and I will report it as such. You are free to turn back…don’t say you weren’t warned! pirate:

I can't tell you how excited I am to see another trip report by you, lindaso!! I laughed until I cried at your prior one - I think it was the Nov 06 trip!:rotfl:

Of course, the story about Kevin...you did not disappoint.

Wow, yes you are detailed. Lukily for me you are a great writer. I don't usually stick around TRs that have more words than pictures but your writing style kept my interest. Looking forward to reading more.

Fellow Long Islander here! :) Just found your report and I'm really enjoying it. Can't wait for the next installment.

Loving all the details of your trip report! Please keep them coming!:goodvibes

Subscribing :)
I absolutely loved your last trip report :)
Its one of the best around :)
This one is great also
But I must ask where are your friends that you traveled with last time? lol

I am LOVING your trip report and desperately NEED the next installment! :) :thumbsup2

Thank you so much for sharing your family's adventure with us! :hug:

Ahh great trip report - please finish!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter