The Image Below Mine Is......Rock up and Find out!

2799883926_7170dbf8f0_z.jpg

TIBM is of a guest eating a Turkey Leg in the Parks.

Another of MY "Most Favorite Happy Spots" forever gone iconic GEMS....Duck's too!! :sick: :sick:
yeah, right....enviromentally concerned Disney's astroturf & cement...:eek:

DSC_04182115.jpg

OK now that I'm sad & still mad..Help me feel better....
TIBM is "Your" Happy Spot....

This gorgeous view now...History !! Oh yea...big bucks shacks instead! :faint:

DSC_0505_1.jpg

TIBM is another balcony view....

I was secretly hoping for a Poly balcony view! :yay: That is beautiful! DD and her family had this view in 2009; DH and I had a pool view. They became DVC members that year and we haven't stayed at the Poly since! I'm hoping for a trip back there when DH & I celebrate his retirement! :yay: :tink:

No turkey leg pictures either....

I was secretly hoping for a Poly balcony view! :yay: That is beautiful! DD and her family had this view in 2009; DH and I had a pool view. They became DVC members that year and we haven't stayed at the Poly since! I'm hoping for a trip back there when DH & I celebrate his retirement! :yay: :tink:
No turkey leg pictures either....
Thanks goopysolelady and this shot is from the "Hawaii Longhouse", a consierge building only....and certainly at $550. + per nite I don't want "shacks" obstructing my view/ambiance. Sorry didn't mean to steal the thread....
Where are those turkey leg eaters??????

I guess (like me :rotfl2:) there aren't that many turkey leg eaters. :rotfl2: How about a place to BUY the turkey legs to get this moving again....

IMG_8674_zps606d2782.jpg
:tink:

Show me another building on Sunset Blvd.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter