The 'I'm attending MVMCP' thread

This is our 4th or 5th time. We are just as excited as we were our first time. We celebrate both our birthdays too. I will be the one wearing a Tigger Christmas hat. Say hi if you see us!:wave2:

Updated

Excited that (1) MVMCPs resumed tonight after a week hiatus due to Thanksgiving and (2) the DW and I are down to 6 days until we leave for WDW. C'mon, Saturday! Remember to come back here and give us your party report after you attend!! :yay:

Here now! No lines! Great atmosphere! And we were given a GIANT Mickey ice cream treat to share with our family of eight during Christmas Wishes! Yes! Two CM approached our family and asked if we'd like to share this crazy big Mickey ice cream bowl with two large chocolate chip cookie ears and a large brownie on the bottom. Eight of us didn't eat half of it! Magical!

Dh and I just got our tickets today. We will be there Nov. 29th. Glad we could get the ap discount. Its the only way I could convince dh. He thinks its too expensive.

Updated.

Thanks Disney Commando & vacationgrl for the reports! Love the story about the Mickey ice cream during Wishes. Hoping for a little pixie dust at our party but then any time spent at MVMCP is special. :yay:

Hoping to hear from some DISers about tonights party. :santa:

We are attending for the first time on dec 21. It will be dh, ds(24) and me.looking forward to all the festivities and A chance to see the new Fantasyland and ride some rides.
Is the sugar free hot chocolate available at all stations or only certain locations? (it's not a diet thing, it"s a health thing.)

We are going to the December 21 party. There are 3 of us and this is our 2nd party ever attended. We LOVE MNSSHP and didn't like our last MVMCP. We just thought we would give it another try.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

wdwmaw said:
We are going to the December 21 party. There are 3 of us and this is our 2nd party ever attended. We LOVE MNSSHP and didn't like our last MVMCP. We just thought we would give it another try.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Why didn't you like it? We're going to our first on the same night.

We are joining the party on December 12, and it is our first one. I can't wait to see it "snow" on main street!!!!!

My girlfriend and I will be attending MVMCP for the first time tomorrow night and I was wondering what to expect? Are any rides open? If so is it all of them or a handful? If anyone could give me a general idea of what to expect I would appreciate it. Thank You.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter