The 'I'm attending MVMCP' thread

Just found this thread - so excited to be attending my first MVMCP on November 15! My friend and I are taking a girls' trip to WDW to celebrate our 50th birthdays. We shouldn't be hard to spot - two middle-aged mamas with birthday buttons and flashing Goofy Santa hats - be sure to say hello!

We have never been and are going November 15. I was wondering if people dress "Christmasy" for the party. Thanks!

We have never been and are going November 15. I was wondering if people dress "Christmasy" for the party. Thanks!

On Friday there were a lot of people walking around in Christmas shirts and the stores were selling lots hats some with light up ears. They were also selling light up christmas light necklaces and a ton of people had them on.

We are going December 6th! It will be our first day at Disney (arrive the day before) and our first MVMCP! We're taking an easy, relaxing morning after the travel and just hitting MK at 4! I can't wait!

dnsmills: I saw we were already on the list so I must have already posted this! Sorry for the repeat, but I wasn't subscribed so I guess I missed it! Subbing now! We have four in our party and it's our first visit! Yippee!!!!!

Has anyone done Woody's dance party? Wondering if it's crazy crowded, which would probably overwhelm my 2 year old, or more low key? (I think I read the Tomorrowland one was more crowded?) Both my 12 year old and 2 year old love Toy Story so this sounds like a lot of fun!

lovingeire said:
Has anyone done Woody's dance party? Wondering if it's crazy crowded, which would probably overwhelm my 2 year old, or more low key? (I think I read the Tomorrowland one was more crowded?) Both my 12 year old and 2 year old love Toy Story so this sounds like a lot of fun!

Done it last 2 years... Not overly crowded.... You 2 year old should be fine!

Our family will be attending 12/4 - It will be me, DH, and DS. It is our first family trip to WDW - sooo excited! (DH and I both went one time to WDW as children, but that was sooo many years ago when all they had was MK). So excited to be attending our first MVMCP!

We will be attending on 12/11. It will be DH, DS7, DS4 and myself! It's our first trip to WDW! Can't wait!

I think we'll be attending 11/29. We weren't going to but the closer we get it seems like the thing to do :)

:santa: We will be there for the first time on Nov 25th. Mom, Dad and 2 kids...hope we make it to the fireworks....must force kids to nap.

We'll be there!

If I recall correctly, don't they have a ceremony before the MVMCP events where they turn on the castle Christmas lights? What time does that happen?

Thanks!!

18 days to go!!

Mike.

We'll be there!

If I recall correctly, don't they have a ceremony before the MVMCP events where they turn on the castle Christmas lights? What time does that happen?

Thanks!!

18 days to go!!

Mike.

We saw it at 6:15 last year on 12/9. It's brief, but not to be missed. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter