The 'I'm attending MVMCP' thread

I think I already posted that I am going on the 9th and 27th. I forgot to add that I will be attending with my mom. So put me down for 2!

So Many 1st MVMCP! You all will love it! It has become a yearly tradition for my family.

List is updated.

Cinderella1122 is so correct. All of you first timers are going to have a blast! As an extra small touch, I have updated the list on Post #1 so that all persons that stated that this is their first MVMCP, their name is highlighted in red. I don't know if it would be more exciting to be going for the first time and experience everything for the first time or going back to party after previously going and already having first-hand experience of the great times to be had. Sooooooooooo ready for 12/4 (my MVMCP day)!

count us in on Nov. 12 (3). DD9's first time. DH & I have been only once before. That was about 15yrs ago. Can't wait!!!

List is updated.

Cinderella1122 is so correct. All of you first timers are going to have a blast! As an extra small touch, I have updated the list on Post #1 so that all persons that stated that this is their first MVMCP, their name is highlighted in red. I don't know if it would be more exciting to be going for the first time and experience everything for the first time or going back to party after previously going and already having first-hand experience of the great times to be had. Sooooooooooo ready for 12/4 (my MVMCP day)!

Oooh I need to be red then - its my first MVMCP also!

Count us in for some mickey holiday magic on Nov 27th! Not our first party but each time it has been magical! So here's to a little Disney magic for all of us eh!:santa::santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter