The 'I'm attending MVMCP' thread

2 first timers going December 6th!!! (Yes, we must be nuts going the day of the FLE opening!)

Dec 13th 3 of us will be attending for our first WDW trip!!! Can't wait to see all the Christmas decorations!!

:cheer2:

Just a little over 2 months to go!

:cool1:

The list has been updated.

Looks like there are a lot of people going for the first time. You will all have a wonderful time!! This will be our 3rd MVMCP and it's always one of the highlights of our trip. We don't do the character meets but we love the Christmas parade, the snow on Main Street, the cocoa & cookies and (most of all) the short lines for all the rides. Counting the days until my vacation starts. 52 to go!!:cheer2:

DH, DS15,DS11 and I will be at MVMCP on 12/7--my 40th birthday --along with our friends and their kids who are 16, 12 and 10.

Going with DH on 12/11. It's right between our birthdays. And it looks like we'll have a lot of company! Maybe I should have eyeballed this thread before I bought tickets? :scratchin

Going with DH on 12/11. It's right between our birthdays. And it looks like we'll have a lot of company! Maybe I should have eyeballed this thread before I bought tickets? :scratchin

:rotfl:

Ahh, but you're amongst good company, I'll be there ;) Can't speak for the others .... :p

We are going twice. Party of 4 Dec 11th and 13th.
Doing desert party on the 11th.
Can't wait. First WDW Christmas trip.
Trying to fit a lot into 1 week.

Following over from the Dec Roll Call thread. We'll be going on 12/9 and there will be 4 of us. 2 of us have been once before (LOVED IT) and the other 2 will be first timers. :santa:

We'll be going on Dec 6th.

There will be 11 of us including my wife, "Holleypie" here on the DIS.

My fiance and I will be there on December 11th. Two people.

Oh wait, she'll be my wife at that point.

:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter