• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Ignorami Rides Again! Not Earthquake Nor Irene

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have 6 comp tickets from a few years ago. We need one more for R, but that shouldn't be too much. The kids saw it last night on tv and really want to go. They have lots of questions and I don't know much about it. :confused3

We like TL much better than BB. It's an easier park to relax and enjoy as a family without having everyone so spread out. I'll look to see if I can find some of our TL pics to upload to fb in the morning. My only suggestion is to be sure to check the weather forecast before hopping the bus down there. Heard that TL closed in anticipation of storms the other day while BB stayed open. It's not like they're far enough away to have different weather.:lmao:

Anytime is a good time for breakfast...want some WL maple banana waffles to go with those PIO?

11-2011112.jpg

Crystal Lotus restaurant in HKDL Resort.

0401HKDLDay1330.jpg

They do a special dim sum on Sundays...

0401HKDLDay1336.jpg

0401HKDLDay1341.jpg

0401HKDLDay1342.jpg

0401HKDLDay1345.jpg

The food is really yummy....although it is too cute to eat!

Love the bears, not so sure about the red bean filling. Might be safer to stick with my banans foster waffles and just play with your food. It does look mighty purty there though.

Did you enjoy HKDL more than wdw? It sounds wonderful...

HKDL is rather small. We were really heading to see Hong Kong and tacked on DL as a bonus.

The World is nice; but I really love Disneyland in Anaheim.

My goal now is to try to get to Tokyo and Paris and see all 5 castle.

...thought of snap on the way to work this morning......Green Day's Time of Your Life was playin' on the radio...

We like TL much better than BB. It's an easier park to relax and enjoy as a family without having everyone so spread out. I'll look to see if I can find some of our TL pics to upload to fb in the morning. My only suggestion is to be sure to check the weather forecast before hopping the bus down there. Heard that TL closed in anticipation of storms the other day while BB stayed open. It's not like they're far enough away to have different weather.:lmao:

Thanks for the tip! :thumbsup2

I can't believe all the food pics... It's just not right to tease a pregnant woman like that... :sad2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter