• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Ignorami Rides Again! Not Earthquake Nor Irene

Status
Not open for further replies.
....does it LOOK like I got off the pole??!?!? HUH?? :mad: I'm surprised that my tongue ain't BLUE!

Must be another dis problem, I did not see the pole the other day. I'm surprised your tongue hasn't fallen off by now :rotfl2:

I couldn't get on the dis yesterday! :mad:

Now, you may all ignore that I made a reservation for Akershus. :snooty:

We ate there on our last trip. It was nice.

Love the new baby names. Although I was, sorta, hoping for a Vowel.

How about EDSEL?

I wish we could leave from New Jersey, but there are no airports nearby. We are only about 5 minutes from Laguardia here....

.....uhhhh, HELLO....Newark Liberty???!?!? :teeth:.....I mean, man....we're not in the boonies ya know...;)

.....uhhhh, HELLO....Newark Liberty???!?!? :teeth:.....I mean, man....we're not in the boonies ya know...;)

Newark is an hour and a half from my house, Laguardia is 5 - 9 minutes from here - the cab ride is only about $18. At Newark I would have to park my car for a week - I'm really not made of money you know (despite what you hear) :rotfl2:

I'm getting ready to head down soon, have a good weekend everyone!! :wave2:

Newark is an hour and a half from my house, Laguardia is 5 - 9 minutes from here - the cab ride is only about $18. At Newark I would have to park my car for a week - I'm really not made of money you know (despite what you hear) :rotfl2:

I'm getting ready to head down soon, have a good weekend everyone!! :wave2:

You're not made of money? Now I'm disappointed....

Nobody's ever online when I pop in. Rats. Not a soul around to share diet coke, rum, donuts, or otters drinking diet coke.

Of course you didn't officially see me here at all... just popped in to see what was up and discovered wickey, Pio, Pakey and GP all back too. who'da thunk it :goodvibes

How you feeling alphamom? I was kinda hoping you'd buy a vowel but love the M & Z names. Seems like just yesterday that lil R baby was smiling at me from your siggie...

BTW since I'm talking to myself tonight anyway - does anybody know how many flavors of rum & vodka there are these days??? makes me woozy just looking at the shelf when the rum's gone.:confused3

Surprisingly the peanut butter & jelly vodka wasn't as bad as it sounded...

It's always five oclock somewhere...

We drank all the vodka camping over spring break but I got some of this left...

rum.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter