• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Ignorami Rides Again! Not Earthquake Nor Irene

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lmao:....I almost caved when the boy was away but I will stay strong !!

The boy has started to talk in his sleep.
He is comin out with the weirdest stuff like....

" I'm Charlie Sheen and I'm winning "

:rotfl2:

Ma boy is a heidcase.

The apple doesn't fall far from the .................................

Have a wonderful weekend everyone! I'll try to do something interesting to tell you about on Monday! ;)

I booked the Dessert Party for our upcoming trip. Our reservation is at 9, does that mean get there at 9 because Wishes is at 10? Sorry if that's a dumb question, but I'm so good at dumb questions. ;)

I booked the Dessert Party for our upcoming trip. Our reservation is at 9, does that mean get there at 9 because Wishes is at 10? Sorry if that's a dumb question, but I'm so good at dumb questions. ;)

Congrats on booking. If your reservation is at 9, I'd get there 15 minutes before hand.

That will give you lots of time to eat and enjoy before the fireworks.

I was overwhelmed and lost.... Which update should I check out?

I'm sure that's a different thread! Wait....that's LAST!

This update.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=36970460&posted=1#post36970460

Just checking....because its taken me all this time to wake up. Is Wishes at 10 on the night that you've booked? Or is it on at around 9?

If it's on at 9, I'd get there earlier. You'll want to be through the CM and shown to your table before the fireworks starts.

While making the reservation, I did mention C's problem with gluten. After looking at your pictures, it does look like there are options for him. We will arrive in Orlando on the 12th, which is C's 9th birthday, so the dessert party is a little celebration for him. I'd hate for there not to be much for him to eat. Of course, he does have to wait a few days until the party, but, better late than never. :thumbsup2

Just checking....because its taken me all this time to wake up. Is Wishes at 10 on the night that you've booked? Or is it on at around 9?

If it's on at 9, I'd get there earlier. You'll want to be through the CM and shown to your table before the fireworks starts.

Wishes is at 10 that night. Thanks for your help!

My recommendation would be to get there at least 1/2 hour early. While the seats are predetermined, the problem comes when people rush the dessert bar. They do replenish, but sometimes you can get people who think they're feeding an entire nation. If you get there early and are seated first, you can make your way to the dessert selection, get your plates and sit down and enjoy and not be stuck fighting for anything. It's really sad. :sad2: Oh, and I've done the dessert party 3x. Same thing every time.

My recommendation would be to get there at least 1/2 hour early. While the seats are predetermined, the problem comes when people rush the dessert bar. They do replenish, but sometimes you can get people who think they're feeding an entire nation. If you get there early and are seated first, you can make your way to the dessert selection, get your plates and sit down and enjoy and not be stuck fighting for anything. It's really sad. :sad2: Oh, and I've done the dessert party 3x. Same thing every time.

Yikes! That should be fun with lots of little ones! Nothing makes DH angrier than when people don't pay attention and run over little kids. And, at places like Disney World, they don't apologize. On our first trip, we saw another family get hit by someone in a rush. Kid got hurt, other people didn't even stop. :mad:

Yikes! That should be fun with lots of little ones! Nothing makes DH angrier than when people don't pay attention and run over little kids. And, at places like Disney World, they don't apologize. On our first trip, we saw another family get hit by someone in a rush. Kid got hurt, other people didn't even stop. :mad:

If I remember correctly, you need to have all the people in your party when they come by and hand out the bracelets, so keep your husband and the kids close by. Once you get the bracelets you can then move around more freely, although they should be back near you before they open. Although I do feel the need to add the disclaimer that it's been almost 2 years since I've been to Disney, so it's quite possible things have changed since then.

If I remember correctly, you need to have all the people in your party when they come by and hand out the bracelets, so keep your husband and the kids close by. Once you get the bracelets you can then move around more freely, although they should be back near you before they open. Although I do feel the need to add the disclaimer that it's been almost 2 years since I've been to Disney, so it's quite possible things have changed since then.

I didn't even know there were bracelets. Glad I asked about the party. Thanks.

You'll need it, particularly if you or any of the 'bets have to use the restroom. You need to go outside the area of the dessert party so they'll check your bracelet on the way back in. Also, when we went they had a DIS photographer at the dessert party, along the wall on the far left side, so check and see if he's there and get a family picture taken. :)

Rats. Marker girl is in school so the otters & I popped by to ignore you all with diet coke and donuts but nobody's here. I miss my ignorami buddies.

lalalala... guess I'll just have to eat all the donuts myself & keep ignoring you on fb...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter