The I95 Exit Information Guide

dvcfamily41801

Future Walt Disney World Cast Member
Does anyone have this? I bought it a couple of years ago when we drove to WDW. It was great to have and I have been looking at the website because the one I have I think is from 2002. Figured there have been some updates since. I can't remember how much it was when I bought it, I am thinking maybe around $15.00 but I see now you can download it for $5.95. I just don't know how many pages there are now in the book, the last one was pretty good size and spiral bound.

Just wanted to check and see if anyone has downloaded it and how do you like it?

Thanks! :)

Hello!!
I bought the download for our trip this past Nov/Dec. I used it alot!! It was nice to know ahead of time what food places where coming up. I also used the book for finding local radio stations. I'm going to purchase the download again when it gets closer to our next trip.
After I downloaded it I printed out the pages relating to our trip. It might be more cost effective for me to buy the hard copy this time. I'll have to think about that.

Anyway I give it :thumbsup2
Have a great trip!!
Kimba

I don't know how much detail you want, but one of the Sticky posts here has a link to a page that has I-95 Exit information. I printed the Georgia Exit Information and it is nearly 3 full pages. It might contain as much info as paying for what you are talking about.

kimbac3 said:
Hello!!
I bought the download for our trip this past Nov/Dec. I used it alot!! It was nice to know ahead of time what food places where coming up. I also used the book for finding local radio stations. I'm going to purchase the download again when it gets closer to our next trip.
After I downloaded it I printed out the pages relating to our trip. It might be more cost effective for me to buy the hard copy this time. I'll have to think about that.

Anyway I give it :thumbsup2
Have a great trip!!
Kimba

I am glad that you like it! How many pages was it to download? I don't think you can purchase the hard copy anymore. I only saw this option. And can you only print out what you need? We are leaving Philadelphia and going to Hilton Head but I would print out all the way down to Florida. Sorry for asking so many questions. :blush:

I printed only the Georgia section because I figure we will be staying in GA somewhere. The Georgia portion is 3 8 1/2 X 11 pages.

It was quite alot of pages. I printed them to fit in my passporter. About 32 pages back and front. But I really did use them so it was worth it. After you download just look it over and see what pages are important for you, then only print those pages. It was pretty easy. I still have the download saved on my computer too.
Hope this helps!
Kimba

Okay...I think I finally understand now LOL :thumbsup2 I download it but if I want I can print out the entire book, otherwise I just print out from Philadelphia to South Carolina....gotcha!

Thanks for all the info everyone!!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter