• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The "I Wasn't Going to Do a Trip Report" Trip Report!~May 2015-Update 5/10/16-New TR link!

Yay for swimming twice in the same trip. Sounds like the weather was just right!

Ugh - I don't think I am going to stand in a line for Trader Joe's and, I'm with you, I can't stand foo-foo drinks. You know - the kind that are all calories and no alcohol. Sometimes its better to just have a beer.

Dinner looks delish!

Looks like you guys had a pretty perfect day! Love the firework pictures!

Every time I read about Beaches & Cream in a TR, I swear I'm going to make time for it on the next trip and I never do! I have been craving that No Way Jose for years since I first heard of it. It sounds so delicious!

Sometimes it's so nice to have a relaxing day around the resort, especially when you're staying somewhere as picturesque as Port Orleans. We didn't ever get the beignets when we stayed there because I just can't imagine them tasting anywhere as close to the real thing! I guess I am spoiled when it comes to beignets. lol

I think DH is really interested in checking out Trader Sam's. I can see him, my uncle, and my dad checking it out when we go on our big family trip in February. I'm not much of a drinker, but it does look pretty cool in there from the pictures I've seen!

What a nice evening at MK! That place has a whole different kind of magic about it at night. I'm glad the Wishes FP+ spot was nice. Maybe we will look into getting that one night when we are at MK. :)

Great update. We have a dinner ADR at 'Ohana in November...it will be our first time eating there. I can't wait!

Sounds like a pretty relaxing morning! POR is so relaxing to begin with, so that just sounds perfect.

Um excuse me, snippy CM. :sad2: What, did she think yall were trying to break in or something? Who knew there was harm in looking at ducks.

Mmmmmm, 'Ohana. SO GOOOOOOOD. I want some potstickers right now!

That does look like an awesome vantage point for Wishes, and it's good to know that they don't completely pack the area full of people. I felt like the FoF viewing was the same way! Woooo

I am behind a bit....
The referbed rooms at POR look really nice! though, kind of weird having the sink area also behind the door.
Splitsville is cute, but we did it once and probably won't do it again. That drink looks delicious, though!
I like the new Poly lobby, but was kind of missing the old lobby with the huge fountain. Such the 80/90s vibe, but was cute. I like the color scheme they went with there- and the dvc rooms have the same colors and vibe as the new lobby.. really tied in well!
The peanut butter sundae looks so yummy!!! We've yet to eat at Beaches and Cream, but hope to whenever we make it back to WDW.
Ah! 'Ohana!!! I need some of that bread pudding in my life right now, too!!!! ugh, now, I'm hungry! hahaha
I was skeptical of doing fp for wishes, but knowing they don't pack people into the hub area, makes me want to try it out next time! We usually have been watching Wishes from fantasyland by mine train/carousel/archway area which is pretty cool to see fireworks over the castle and beasts castle, too!

I can't believe your trip is so quickly approaching!!!! Can I hide in your suitcase? ;) lol

I'm really enjoying your TR!! Loved your pics of the EPCOT sunset - gorgeous! Also, thanks for posting about the FP for Wishes - we have one for the first time on our trip next month and I was wondering how that process works!!

Thank you, thanks for reading! :goodvibes And you're welcome! It's a really nice area to watch Wishes from!

The No Way Jose is the best! And I had never thought about the Beach Club lobby being a good place to sit and relax, but on my last trip I did that and you are right. It's so nice and cool and smells so perfect in there.

Good to know about Trader Sam's. I've heard the drinks are crazy expensive there, but I have also heard that all the little shenanigans that happen make it worth the wait. I'm sure the longer it's open the shorter the wait will be. I wanna say I walked by it a few times in July and there was never a line.

The noodles and bread pudding at O'hana are the best!

Love all the Wishes shots! Makes me wanna put the soundtrack on and pretend I'm in the MK again.

Isn't the Beach Club lobby the best! I love just hanging around the Grand lobby too, but sometimes there I feel like I've overstayed my welcome, haha, but I never feel that way in the Beach Club!

Yeah the drinks are expensive and mine wasn't that great, but you're right, the atmosphere is awesome! I'd go again, but I wouldn't plan a whole day around it, I'm glad we ended up getting in spontaneously like that!

I know!!!

Thanks, I love Wishes!

I would hope that if you use a precious FP+ for that, you wouldn't have to deal with it being really crowded. Sounds like a great day though. I am curious though as to why you say FP+ is kind of a love/hate thing...I think I have the same feeling about it.

Yeah it's nice that the Wishes areas aren't crowded, I really thought they would pack people in!

I like FP+ because it's awesome to know you can go on Peter Pan or Toy Story Mania later in the day without a wait, but I hate scheduling things that far in advance. I hate it. I miss just walking in and grabbing FP's. :confused3

Yay for swimming twice in the same trip. Sounds like the weather was just right!

Ugh - I don't think I am going to stand in a line for Trader Joe's and, I'm with you, I can't stand foo-foo drinks. You know - the kind that are all calories and no alcohol. Sometimes its better to just have a beer.

Dinner looks delish!

Looks like you guys had a pretty perfect day! Love the firework pictures!

It was, it was perfect!

Sometimes it is better to have a beer, and I should have just had one at Trader Sam's. If you go, get there right at 4 and you should have no problem getting in!

It was a great day, I can't wait to go back!

Every time I read about Beaches & Cream in a TR, I swear I'm going to make time for it on the next trip and I never do! I have been craving that No Way Jose for years since I first heard of it. It sounds so delicious!

Sometimes it's so nice to have a relaxing day around the resort, especially when you're staying somewhere as picturesque as Port Orleans. We didn't ever get the beignets when we stayed there because I just can't imagine them tasting anywhere as close to the real thing! I guess I am spoiled when it comes to beignets. lol

I think DH is really interested in checking out Trader Sam's. I can see him, my uncle, and my dad checking it out when we go on our big family trip in February. I'm not much of a drinker, but it does look pretty cool in there from the pictures I've seen!

What a nice evening at MK! That place has a whole different kind of magic about it at night. I'm glad the Wishes FP+ spot was nice. Maybe we will look into getting that one night when we are at MK. :)

Haha I was the same way with the No Way Jose until this trip!

Oh I'm sure the POFQ beignets aren't as good as the real ones from New Orleans! But they were pretty good, I have nothing to compare them to! :rotfl:

Trader Sam's is pretty fun, I'm not a big drinker either but I thought I should get something, since I was there! Just get there when it opens and you should get right in, unless maybe the wait times have gone down since it's been open for a while now!

I agree about MK, it's super magical at night!

Great update. We have a dinner ADR at 'Ohana in November...it will be our first time eating there. I can't wait!

Thanks! 'Ohana is amazing, you will love it! Save room for dessert! :thumbsup2

Sounds like a pretty relaxing morning! POR is so relaxing to begin with, so that just sounds perfect.

Um excuse me, snippy CM. :sad2: What, did she think yall were trying to break in or something? Who knew there was harm in looking at ducks.

Mmmmmm, 'Ohana. SO GOOOOOOOD. I want some potstickers right now!

That does look like an awesome vantage point for Wishes, and it's good to know that they don't completely pack the area full of people. I felt like the FoF viewing was the same way! Woooo

It was! I love POR so much!

Who knows, I didn't appreciate it though, snippy CM's seriously ruin my day. :mad:

Me toooo!! And some bread pudding!

It was a great place to watch Wishes, I think since I have an FP for my upcoming trip, I'll try the other side, just to compare! Because I'm a loser and that's what I do! :rotfl: I really want to try the FoF viewing area but I can't stand out in the sun that long, I'll die from heat stroke! :faint:

I am behind a bit....
The referbed rooms at POR look really nice! though, kind of weird having the sink area also behind the door.
Splitsville is cute, but we did it once and probably won't do it again. That drink looks delicious, though!
I like the new Poly lobby, but was kind of missing the old lobby with the huge fountain. Such the 80/90s vibe, but was cute. I like the color scheme they went with there- and the dvc rooms have the same colors and vibe as the new lobby.. really tied in well!
The peanut butter sundae looks so yummy!!! We've yet to eat at Beaches and Cream, but hope to whenever we make it back to WDW.
Ah! 'Ohana!!! I need some of that bread pudding in my life right now, too!!!! ugh, now, I'm hungry! hahaha
I was skeptical of doing fp for wishes, but knowing they don't pack people into the hub area, makes me want to try it out next time! We usually have been watching Wishes from fantasyland by mine train/carousel/archway area which is pretty cool to see fireworks over the castle and beasts castle, too!

I can't believe your trip is so quickly approaching!!!! Can I hide in your suitcase? ;) lol

They were pretty nice! I wasn't a fan of that bathroom, though!

I could take or leave Splitsville, it's up to Brandon, if he wants to bowl, I'll go but it's not a must do for me.

I miss the old lobby at the Poly too!

You have to try Beaches and Cream someday, it's so good!

I love watching Wishes from behind the castle, it's so loud back there though!

I can't believe it either! :banana: Yes, jump in!

Hollywood, 1939...

tumblr_nny1568Xnx1uttlwlo1_r1_540.gif

Day 7, May 8!

Hi everyone! So my ticker is a little off, I made that before I knew if I could get Friday September 4 off, and it turns out, I could, so I'm actually going a day sooner than the ticker says! I'm getting pretty excited, it's going to be here before I know it!

So I have a question for people who have stayed at the Boardwalk...I read that not all rooms have balconies...is this true? I absolutely NEED a balcony, so do you think I should call and request one? Is it like the Beach Club where only like, half of the rooms have balconies? I thought they all did at the Boardwalk, but I guess not...

Back to the trip report! We're all the way up to Friday, can you believe it? I can't! It's almost the end, just 2 more Disney days left in this TR and it's over! I REALLY want to try to wrap this up before my next trip, because I'm guessing I'll want to do a TR for that one, just because of the Boardwalk! Seriously, it might just be a TR full of Boardwalk pictures, consider yourselves warned! :rotfl:

Anyway, I got up at 6:15, got ready, and then got Brandon up, which was the routine that worked out quite well on this trip! I remember our first few trips, when I tried to get him up at the same time as me, and it was SUCH a struggle to get out the door. Now I know exactly how much time he needs to get out the door when I want to leave, haha!

I wanted to get to rope drop at DHS that morning, and we got there around 8:45. I don't remember if they were letting people in or if we happened to walk up right at 9 or what, but I don't remember waiting to get in.

IMG_9050.jpg

I love that sign, I always get a picture of it! I LOVE mornings at DHS!

Most people were running to get to TSM, but we went a different way, over to RockN' Rollercoaster! And guess what? There was a HUGE line to get in! At first I was like "WHAT IS THIS, THIS IS THE LINE TO GET ON THE STUPID RIDE ARE YOU KIDDING ME???????" :sad: And then we found out it wasn't open yet. Wow. Good thing because I was on the verge of a meltdown! The line was all the way back to where the Tower of Terror FP machines used to be. But it opened soon after and there was basically no wait. :thumbsup2 That's the only way I can ride RnRC now, because I can't waste a FP on it, since it's in a different tier than ToT and TSM!

IMG_9053.jpg

We got off and ran over to the Tower of Terror, which only had a 10 minute wait!

IMG_9055.jpg

We only went on once, because we were starving at that point and had to get breakfast...where do you eat breakfast in Hollywood Studios? That's right, Starring Roles. The only place where it's acceptable to have a cupcake for breakfast.

IMG_9058.jpg

I got the peanut butter one, as always, and Brandon had the Butterfinger. You can get these at the DHS Starbucks now too, which is nice, but I prefer getting them from their original home. And there's no seating in the Starbucks, at least at Starring Roles you can grab a table and sweat your you know what off while eating your cupcake sitting down. :rotfl:

When we finished there, we had to go to the Animation Academy, since it seemed like it was impossible to get into later in the day, and luckily, there weren't too many people waiting. We waited for the class ahead of us to finish and then we got right in.

(I am SO mad that this is closed, by the way. I mean, really, they could have found another place for it, they didn't have to shut it down completely. I am SO afraid for DHS in the next few years, I mean, the expansion is going to be amazing, but let's face it, it's not going to happen over night, and I'm guessing that means more closures and lots of walls to get used to looking at.)

(Still, they could have found a home for the drawing class, you know?)

Anyway, I was thrilled when it was announced that we would be drawing Winnie the Pooh! I always wanted to draw a Pooh character, and I feel like the last few times we were there, our character selection hasn't been that great!

Here's my Winnie the Pooh, it's not the best, but whatever!

IMG_9060.jpg

Once we finished drawing, it was time to use our TSM FP's, so we went over and did that!

IMG_9063.jpg

See, this is the nice thing about FP+ that I love, no fighting the crowds in the morning to run over here to get in line, no waiting for 90 minutes to ride. I just hate scheduling rides 60 days before I'm there, it makes things really hard. Like this upcoming trip I'm going on, we're only in the parks for 4 days and FP+ is making my life miserable trying to plan things! :rotfl:

I have no idea who won, probably Brandon, but maybe I did, we're both pretty awful at this, haha! It's so much fun though!

We went to One Man's Dream next and looked around for a little while, which is always fun. I really hope they don't close this down, but I have a bad feeling about it.

IMG_9068.jpg

Closest I'll get to Disneyland this year...

IMG_9065.jpg

We didn't really have anything to do, so we decided to take a Friendship boat over to the Boardwalk for a little while.

IMG_9071.jpg

IMG_9076.jpg

We sat outside on the Boardwalk for a little while, and got some fried mac and cheese bites from a stand they have there, which were really good! Then we went inside and sat in the beautiful lobby for a little while, where I began dreaming of staying here for my birthday!

IMG_9078.jpg

We stayed there for a little while, then caught the boat back to DHS.

IMG_9081.jpg

We had Tower of Terror FP's and we didn't know if we'd make it, so we walked over there as fast as we could, and we just made it!

IMG_9083.jpg

So that was nice, we got to go on twice in one day! I remember back when I could go on like, 5 times in one day, but whatever! :confused3

We had a lunch ADR, but it wasn't quite time to check in yet, so we just wandered around the park. Brandon wanted Starbucks, so we stopped there.

IMG_9087.jpg

I wanted to take pictures with the Singing in the Rain umbrella, so we went back there, and there were tons of people back there! I didn't realize that's where the Frozen singalong was and there were so many people just hanging out, waiting for it to end, or waiting for the next one to begin. And the umbrella was like a tourist attraction! So many people taking pictures with it!

I felt stupid taking any pictures with the umbrella until the crowd thinned out a little, so we just sat in the shade for a little while. Then I had my chance and Brandon took about 10 horrible pictures of me with the umbrella, so it was a total waste of time!

Finally it was time to go to Mama Melrose's!

IMG_9099.jpg

We used to go here all the time, but then we decided to take a break from it and try other places, so it was nice to go back.

I got the chicken parm, which I always get if I go to any type of Italian restaurant:

IMG_9100.jpg

and Brandon got this:

IMG_9101.jpg

I have no clue what it is, haha! Sorry, I was pretty much done with taking notes at this point of the day!

Everything we had was pretty good, and it was nice eating there again, but now I can take a break from there for a few more years! Not that I don't like it, I do, there are just so many other places to eat, you know?

Finally, it was time to leave Hollywood Studios, so we slowly made our way out, we were so tired at hot at that point!

(Hi Gertie!)

IMG_9102.jpg

We made it back to POR and collapsed. It's not like we really did that much, but the heat catches up to you and all you want to do is lay down! So I had to rest because I knew I needed energy for later, I had to go back to my favorite park of course!

Up next...you'll never guess...Epcot!!

I was on the first floor when I stayed at the Boardwalk so I'm not sure about the balconies... but that's strange! I thought all the rooms had balconies. Maybe that's just the villas? Yeah maybe you should call just in case!

I know, I'm scared for One Man's Dream too. I am so confused as to where all this stuff is supposed to go because some new Star Wars thing is opening where Animation was later this year but then, where is the rest of the Star Wars stuff going? I like Star Wars but I don't want it EVERYWHERE, ya know?

Look at that, you visited Boardwalk and a short time later you get to stay there. Yay!

Loving the updates! When I was researching staying at the BWI side of the Boardwalk, I don't remember seeing any comments about how not all the rooms had balconies. A balcony is an essential part of staying at a Deluxe....like what is the point if you don't have a balcony lol I was stalking the Boardwalk on Bing Maps, and I can't see where a room wouldn't have a balcony...so I am not really sure. We ended up in a 1 br villa so we of course had a few balconies!

I am so mad/sad/bitter about them removing the animation class. I agree, they should of moved it to any empty building or even a tent...I would draw a cool picture of Winnie the Pooh in a tent in the heat! lol. I absolutely love that class! I heard they are going to improve it so lets hope so! :)

Your pictures of the BW make me miss Disney sooo much! I can't wait to hear more about your trip and about your upcoming trip! It is so awesome that you get to go a day earlier that you had planned!

Those cupcakes from Starring Roles look so yummy right now!!!

We ate at Mama Melrose back in 2010 and haven't since.. it was not as good as other places we like to go, so we never make the exception.

I am kicking myself that I never went into the Animation Academy on our last visit! :( Totally had a plan to go check out the kid place to color, and then never did!

Now, I'm holding out hope they wont take out Muppetvision for the expansion.. that would be horrible, in my opinion.

I made that before I knew if I could get Friday September 4 off, and it turns out, I could, so I'm actually going a day sooner than the ticker says!
Thats always nice!!

I wanted to get to rope drop at DHS that morning
Hey we were there as well this morning!

I don't remember if they were letting people in or if we happened to walk up right at 9
According to the timestamp on my photos Rope Dropped at 8:50.

where do you eat breakfast in Hollywood Studios? That's right, Starring Roles. The only place where it's acceptable to have a cupcake for breakfast.
:thumbsup2Sounds better then the breakfast we had that morning! H&V ick! :crazy2:

(Still, they could have found a home for the drawing class, you know?)
::yes::::yes::::yes::::yes::::yes::::yes::::yes::::yes::::yes::::yes::::yes::::yes::::yes::::yes::::yes::::yes:: And I never got the chance to do it!!!:sad::sad::sad:

Once we finished drawing, it was time to use our TSM FP's, so we went over and did that!

IMG_9063.jpg
Gosh we were in the same area at the same time! THe time stamp from our round on TSM FP was 11:04 we just barely crossed paths!! How did we not run into each other?!?!?

We made it back to POR and collapsed. It's not like we really did that much, but the heat catches up to you and all you want to do is lay down! So I had to rest because I knew I needed energy for later, I had to go back to my favorite park of course!

Up next...you'll never guess...Epcot!!
Again I'll say it... HOW did we not run into each other?!?!?! :confused3

I'm the worst friend ever but I'm FINALLY here! I'll get caught up today... Definitely don't feel like working lol

Ok so I've only read the travel update so far but before I forget, I was totally obsessed with the Lion King tiles in the kitchenette at AKL. So it is NOT weird that you love the tiles at WL. Just sayin!

Ok! All caught up! :sunny: Those sunset pics are awesome! I was all excited to see that you took them with the 6, cuz I just got one.... But by the time we get back to WDW the 8 will probably be out lol. Although I'm hoping most/all of the construction will be done by then so it might be worth it to wait!

From the pics of the BW, it doesn't look like there are rooms without balconies but IDK for sure. We stayed at the villas side and we had one, but I have no idea if you need to request one or not.

I was on the first floor when I stayed at the Boardwalk so I'm not sure about the balconies... but that's strange! I thought all the rooms had balconies. Maybe that's just the villas? Yeah maybe you should call just in case!

I know, I'm scared for One Man's Dream too. I am so confused as to where all this stuff is supposed to go because some new Star Wars thing is opening where Animation was later this year but then, where is the rest of the Star Wars stuff going? I like Star Wars but I don't want it EVERYWHERE, ya know?

Look at that, you visited Boardwalk and a short time later you get to stay there. Yay!

That's what I thought, but apparently not! I guess I'll call, I'm having an issue with my email anyway, so I might need a whole new email address so I'll have to report that to Disney asap! :rotfl2:

Well it's gonna be a land, so there's gonna be LOTS of Star Wars! I feel like this will be the last year for Osborne Lights, so I have to find a way to get down there again to see them one last time! I love Star Wars but if it's going to be taking over the whole park, they need to back off a little...leave some of the old Hollywood theme, you know?

I KNOW!!! AHHH CAN'T WAIT!!!! :jumping1:

Loving the updates! When I was researching staying at the BWI side of the Boardwalk, I don't remember seeing any comments about how not all the rooms had balconies. A balcony is an essential part of staying at a Deluxe....like what is the point if you don't have a balcony lol I was stalking the Boardwalk on Bing Maps, and I can't see where a room wouldn't have a balcony...so I am not really sure. We ended up in a 1 br villa so we of course had a few balconies!

I am so mad/sad/bitter about them removing the animation class. I agree, they should of moved it to any empty building or even a tent...I would draw a cool picture of Winnie the Pooh in a tent in the heat! lol. I absolutely love that class! I heard they are going to improve it so lets hope so! :)

Your pictures of the BW make me miss Disney sooo much! I can't wait to hear more about your trip and about your upcoming trip! It is so awesome that you get to go a day earlier that you had planned!

Thanks! I think very few rooms are balcony-less but with my luck, I'll get one of those. Maybe I'll call and put that request in, that's the most important thing I can think of!

I know, it's so sad. There has to be somewhere they can stick that class! Or just build somewhere for it, it doesn't have to be big!

I'm so excited for this trip, it just became real today that we're going!!! :banana:

Those cupcakes from Starring Roles look so yummy right now!!!

We ate at Mama Melrose back in 2010 and haven't since.. it was not as good as other places we like to go, so we never make the exception.

I am kicking myself that I never went into the Animation Academy on our last visit! :( Totally had a plan to go check out the kid place to color, and then never did!

Now, I'm holding out hope they wont take out Muppetvision for the expansion.. that would be horrible, in my opinion.

I like Mama Melrose, it's good, but I agree, there are many other places I like to eat! That's why we go every few years!

Ugh they better leave MuppetVision alone!! I better do that on this trip, just in case they close it! :scared1:

Thats always nice!!

Hey we were there as well this morning!

According to the timestamp on my photos Rope Dropped at 8:50.

:thumbsup2Sounds better then the breakfast we had that morning! H&V ick! :crazy2:

::yes::::yes::::yes::::yes::::yes::::yes::::yes::::yes::::yes::::yes::::yes::::yes::::yes::::yes::::yes::::yes:: And I never got the chance to do it!!!:sad::sad::sad:

Gosh we were in the same area at the same time! THe time stamp from our round on TSM FP was 11:04 we just barely crossed paths!! How did we not run into each other?!?!?

Again I'll say it... HOW did we not run into each other?!?!?! :confused3

Oh wow, we were in the same place so many times! I bet we walked by each other and didn't even know it!:rotfl:

I'm the worst friend ever but I'm FINALLY here! I'll get caught up today... Definitely don't feel like working lol

Well I'll give you a pass, since you made me go to that doctor and he solved all of my problems! :thumbsup2:banana:

Ok so I've only read the travel update so far but before I forget, I was totally obsessed with the Lion King tiles in the kitchenette at AKL. So it is NOT weird that you love the tiles at WL. Just sayin!

Aww I forgot about the Lion King tiles! Those were super cute too!

Ok! All caught up! :sunny: Those sunset pics are awesome! I was all excited to see that you took them with the 6, cuz I just got one.... But by the time we get back to WDW the 8 will probably be out lol. Although I'm hoping most/all of the construction will be done by then so it might be worth it to wait!

From the pics of the BW, it doesn't look like there are rooms without balconies but IDK for sure. We stayed at the villas side and we had one, but I have no idea if you need to request one or not.

Thanks! Yeah the 6 takes amazing pictures, I might not even bring my actual camera with me next week! But since it will probably rain, I guess I should. I hope the construction is done too. AK will probably be close to finished whenever you go back but I doubt DHS will!

Yeah I think maybe like 5 rooms don't have balconies, and I refuse to get stuck with one of those! :rotfl:I'll have to call a little later and request a balcony!

It Glides as Softly as a Cloud!

il_340x270.647434168_cf5d.jpg

(Ok so this title has nothing to do with Disney, haha, except that the first picture that I'm using for this update is of the monorail, which made me get the Simpsons Monorail song stuck in my head!)

Day 7, 5/8, Part 2!

Thanks for all the input about the Boardwalk! I guess I'll call and ask for a balcony, it's not like they're going to say no and hang up on me! I just hate calling and asking Disney for things, I hate to be annoying!

Anyway, I'm hoping next Tuesday I'll be able to finish this TR up before my trip, I'll have to do one long update, so I hope no one minds if I do that! I have like, no notes from that day anyway, so :confused3.

Anyway, when we finished resting at POR, we went over to Epcot.

IMG_9104.jpg

The nice thing about going to Epcot later in the day, is you can get a pretty decent parking spot, since they don't really direct you if it's not too busy. I guess I needed proof of where we parked, and you know, the monorail happened to be going by!

Apparently the first thing we did when we got inside was look at a Disney bunny and take 5,000 pictures of it.

IMG_9114.jpg

Seriously, I have about 20 more if you want to see them! :rotfl2:

It was a beautiful night, I think we were worried it might rain, since the clouds started looking a little scary, but I don't think it rained one drop. I think the clouds were just being weird and messing with us.

IMG_9116.jpg

Did we go on Figment? I have no idea. But I took a nice, up close picture of it, so I'm guessing maybe we did?

IMG_9119.jpg

Ugh. Remind me to take better notes next week, guys!

We ended up in the World Showcase, where I stopped here

IMG_9120.jpg

for this, something I'd been hearing about for 2 years I think! The violet lemonade, or lavender lemonade, I can't remember what it's called now!

IMG_9122.jpg

It was really good, but SOOOO sweet! I don't think I even finished it, it was even too sweet for me, and that usually doesn't happen!

What better to follow up some sugar with? More sugar!

IMG_9124.jpg

YUM the infamous Cronut!!! OMG I cannot wait to have one of these again! 10 more days people!!!! :jumping1:

We didn't really have anything to do, so we decided to just loop around the World Showcase.

IMG_9125.jpg

I went to sit by the fountain in America for a while and bother the ducks.

IMG_9126.jpg

I actually have no idea why I went over there, my guess is I was probably waiting for Brandon to get beer somewhere! I do a lot of that in the World Showcase!

Soon, it was time for another beautiful sunset at Epcot!

IMG_9129.jpg

IMG_9131.jpg

Sooo pretty! I can't get over how many amazing sunsets we saw on this trip! Totally made up for the rainy mess of our September trip last year, where all we saw were gray skies!

Since we didn't have anything planned, I suggested we leave and go to Downtown Disney because I had to go to Earl of Sandwich again. Brandon wasn't thrilled about driving there, since it's such a mess, but he agreed because you know, Earl of Sandwich. :rotfl2:

Goodnight Epcot!

IMG_9147.jpg

IMG_9150.jpg

And hello Earl of Sandwich!

IMG_9151.jpg

OMG the Holiday Sandwich, I am SO happy they have this year-round now, it is the BEST sandwich ever!!

Once we finished eating, Brandon wanted to do something that I had no interest in, but I can't remember what, but I know I went to my favorite store alone, since he's not a fan of it. What store, you ask?

IMG_9155.jpg

Why Disney's Days of Christmas, of course! I love it so much, if I could work anywhere in Disney World, it would be there! I could buy everything in this store with no problem!

IMG_9152.jpg

Sadly, I didn't even buy ONE ornament this time, because sometimes there are so many that I want, I can't decide. Hopefully I'll be able to pick one out next week, because I have to at least buy one Disney ornament every year!

We walked around for a little while, but we were getting tired so we decided to head back to POR. I wish I could remember if we took the bus or drove, I'm pretty sure we were going to take the bus but ended up driving, and we parked across the street and had to walk ALLLL the way back to the car. Ugh. Have they made any progress here yet? What am I going to be getting myself into when I get there next week if I want to get a sandwich? :rotfl:

Up next...our last Disney day!!! :sad::sad::sad:

Ya know, I've heard that Simpsons monorail reference a million times but I've never seen an episode. Which is strange considering it's been around since I was like... One? Hahaha. Random but ANYWAYS, yay monorail!

Ahhh I'm so excited for you to go on your trip! You will love the Boardwalk, I just know it. And you'll be so close by that whenever a cronut craving comes along you can just go get one! They look SO GOOD!

Omg, such pretty sunset pictures. Again!

The holiday sandwich AHHHH. I'm not even hungry but man does that look good!

Brandon doesn't like the Christmas store? Does he also not like breathing? I mean come on. :lmao: Kidding, kidding. ;)

Oh wow, we were in the same place so many times! I bet we walked by each other and didn't even know it!:rotfl:
I know right! I'm pretty certain that based on the time stamps on our TSM pics that you must have past our stroller.

The nice thing about going to Epcot later in the day, is you can get a pretty decent parking spot, since they don't really direct you if it's not too busy. I guess I needed proof of where we parked, and you know, the monorail happened to be going by!
Good to know!

Seriously, I have about 20 more if you want to see them! :rotfl2:
:rotfl:

Ugh. Remind me to take better notes next week, guys!
Take better notes next week! :thumbsup2 :rotfl:

We ended up in the World Showcase, where I stopped here
I'm telling ya. We should have done better to coordinate. we were in the same place at the same time for sure! Great minds! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter