• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The "I Wasn't Going to Do a Trip Report" Trip Report!~May 2015-Update 5/10/16-New TR link!

Welcome back! Thanks for sharing the highlights of your birthday trip! Looks like a good time and I'm so happy to hear you didn't have any migraines! :cheer2:

I'm also excited for you that you get to go back so soon and even catch the Osborne Lights!

Instead next time you could try my method of note taking. Instead of actual notes I take a lot of pictures and rely on the time stamp. If there is something very specific I need to remember I might take a note or two and take quick shots of the rides that we have done. The bonus about that is that you occasionally end up with surprisingly great shots.
I do this too! Seldom take any notes, just take an obscene amount of pictures of anything and everything that may jog my memory. ::yes::

Loved the mini-TR!

I agree, DHS we can spend 1/2 a day there and be ok.. after going on some rides, there isn't much more to keep us there.

I'm excited for you to get back there and get to see the osbrone lights! I'm so happy now, that we got to see them on our January trip!

and your souvenirs you got are cute! I always make myself wait until the end of the trip to buy any so that I am not tempted to spend too much lol

I finally found the time to respond to this update and forgot everything I was gonna say! So basically, I'm so glad you had a great trip. It sounds like it was so much fun. And that FIGARO PUMPKIN IS THE CUTEST LITTLE THING. :love: Hahaha yeah solid comment. :lmao:

It's just so pretty and that Beach Club smell is my favorite!

Did you know there is a Yankee Candle that smells just like Beach Club??! I have it at home but for the life of me I can't recall the name right now.

I've loved reading your trip report so far!

Loved your trip report! It sounds like we were at WDW at the same time..we were there 9/4-9/11 AND I will be going back for my first ever solo trip on 12/6!

Glad you liked the Boardwalk, the Epcot resorts are my favorite and we will be staying at the Yacht Club in January to complete the trifecta lol

Are you guys from New England? I spied your husband wearing Red Sox gear in many of the photos :)

Hi everyone!

Remember me? I'm pretty sure that's the way I started this TR...or at least the PTR for this TR...

Anyway, I know I haven't been on the DIS that much lately, but I'm making an effort to get back on here, and what better way than writing a new TR right? But this time, it's not a Disney World TR, it's for my first trip to Disneyland! I'm surprised this TR isn't in the Completed section, but since it's not, I figured I'd post the link here if anyone wants to hop over to the Disneyland section and join me!

I Don't Know Where Any of the Bathrooms Are Here!~April 2016

Hope to see some of you over there! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter