• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The I must be totaly carzy solo 2009 trip report, WDW Day 3

So lets see i finalized my Disnyland plans today as I made a little goof up with the park tickets I only got 4 days insded of 5 days.

So my plans are this fly into LAX on the 30th of April and depart on the 5th of May.

Wow what a vacation you have planned, how lucky!

I am also going on the Tortola cruise but in May, can't wait!

I'm also going on my first solo Disney trip, in POFQ, but in March. :p

I've never stayed on-site before and never everything Disney, all the time. I'm jealous of all your time there.

I did a PTR, but there's nothing much more to tell. :rotfl:

I'm also going on my first solo Disney trip, in POFQ, but in March. :p

I've never stayed on-site before and never everything Disney, all the time. I'm jealous of all your time there.

I did a PTR, but there's nothing much more to tell. :rotfl:

Do you have a link to it?

OK So here are my plans for when and where I will be staying well at Disneyland
Arvie April 30th Toronto to Calgary and Calgary to La via WestJet.
Check into Disneyland Hotel sometime around 1:30 depending on traffic from LAX as my flight lands at 12:57pm.
Oh yeah I have meet someone somewhere of my choice.

From May 1st to 3rd is the festivites of the DPN'S Westfest for more info see the link below.

http://dpnwestfest.com/

On the 4th I have no plans.
On the 5th I fly home via a direct flight on Air Canada.

lets see to add to this i have booed my airfare. I will be ariving from Toronto via Calagary on WestJet on the 30th of april and leaving on Air Canada with a direct fligt to Toronto.

I had a hard time booking airfare to someplace other than Orlando... I wasn't sure what was a good deal... I spent 6 weeks checking prices every day and it never changed. I got scared and booked what I thought was a good price and booked it, the next day it went up $110!!! I was so glad I listened to my inner voice!

East York, where did you stay post cruise in 2007. If it is CBR I think we met in line waiting for our resort bus one night! I was with my mother and 5yo nephew, his first trip to WDW.

East York, where did you stay post cruise in 2007. If it is CBR I think we met in line waiting for our resort bus one night! I was with my mother and 5yo nephew, his first trip to WDW.

Yes I did stay there in 2007. If you remeber the day it was I might actuly remember meeting you.

I had a hard time booking airfare to someplace other than Orlando... I wasn't sure what was a good deal... I spent 6 weeks checking prices every day and it never changed. I got scared and booked what I thought was a good price and booked it, the next day it went up $110!!! I was so glad I listened to my inner voice!

I had the same problems too. The only reason i am not flying home with westjet is I would have a 8 hour layover in Calgary.

It may have been Aug 30th, 31st. I think you had returned from the cruise that day and had to see the castle? I think it was the night there was pretty long line for CBR, but about 6 buses arrived at once and cleared us right out...lol

It may have been Aug 30th, 31st. I think you had returned from the cruise that day and had to see the castle? I think it was the night there was pretty long line for CBR, but about 6 buses arrived at once and cleared us right out...lol

I think that may have been the first of sept. If it was the day I got of the cruise then I got drowned by a rainstorm in DAK, got changed at the hotel room before heading to EPCOT for dinner at Le Celliar, after that I walked out the international gateway and headed to the yacht and beach club to get a bus to the MK so I could catch a showing of spectromagic as that woud be the only time it was showing well I was there.

I think that may have been the first of sept. If it was the day I got of the cruise then I got drowned by a rainstorm in DAK, got changed at the hotel room before heading to EPCOT for dinner at Le Celliar, after that I walked out the international gateway and headed to the yacht and beach club to get a bus to the MK so I could catch a showing of spectromagic as that woud be the only time it was showing well I was there.

Bingo! Nice to "see" you again and glad your are still cruising and enjoying Disney. I'm heading to WDW for a very short solo trip this weekend. Just need to get away from the snow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter