• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The I LOve..... Thread!!!

Originally posted by Princess Michelle
I love the Beach Boys but only because Buckalew says I have to. :p

Well if Buckalew says you must, then you MUST!! She obviously knows what she's talking about!! :):):)

What do I love? Hmmmmmmmmmmm...I'm thinking, I'm thinking...

YES!!! *Buckalew shouts with her arms high in the air*

:eek: Do you think this means I might DIE now???;)

Brenda, I think you know the answer to that question... Think Haunted Mansion my dear... ;)

Oh and so I don't go off topic, I love thunderstorms and naps! :)

Oh and really Michelle, you only HAVE to like them if you want to live in this house. (It is the only requirement)

Oh yeah. HM. I forgot about that.

And so I don't go off topic...
I love Princess Michelle!

I wouldn't mind living in your house, you could be my older sister that gives me fabulous haircuts and Hunter could be my little sister who I get to have lots of fun with. Just don't make me dye my hair blonde so that I look like I really belong. LOL I do have blue eyes and fair skin but I just can't see me as a blonde. :eek:

Staying on topic: I love reading my Bible and singing and I love Buckalew! :)

and we could all shine our tiaras together!!

And staying on topic:

I like hayrides and having a Saturday off. (which is why I'm still up

:rolleyes: )

my friends
my family
my twin M-sasa!!
Disney
PAUL NEWMAN!!
classic movies
classic movie stars
Brando
music
driving
food!
clothes
the mosquito man

oh well there are tons more but I can't think right now

I love:
Tanning
My best friends
Boys
Cheerleading
My doggy
Horseback Riding
Marshmellows
Hearshy Kisses
Massages with Lotion
My cell phone
AOL Instant Messanger
Mi familia
Henna Tattoos
Da Beach
Cruising (Disney and Carnival)
Vanilla Coke

there is much much more...

I love:

GOD
my sons
my DH
my cat
my music (there's so many different ones here)
warm sunny days
my trips to Disney
the view off the balcony at the Dolphin (have gotten it twice!)
Teaching esp Junior High kids
July
Reality TV
my PT for making my neck feel better!!;)
Lake Michigan
Dancing
The DIS of course!!
Doritoes

I love my family, spending time with Chris, my relationship with God, special moments with my Dad, baseball, baseball history, art museums, Singing classical music and art songs, traveling to new places, butterflies, fragrant flowers, visiting ball parks, growing beautiful things in the dirt, my charity work, Precious Moments stuff, Yankee Candles, WDW, good wine, hugs and a harmonious household...:D

I love wedding planning! And I love Vegas! Good thing I combined the two.

I love my dog and two cats. I love my mom but recently she's been getting on my nerves...

I also love my fiance, but I'd leave 'em in a heartbeat if Orlando Bloom or Tyler Christopher (General Hospital) came calling my way! LOL :p

Here's a link to a pic of when I met Tyler at an autograph signing:

me&ty.jpg

mmmm.... yummy.

I love those close to my heart the very most. I love watchng my kids faces Christmas morning, big hugs, forehead kisses, seeing friends who live far away, Ben and Jerry's Super Fudge Chunk icecream, the smell of fresh baked bread or chocolate chip cookies, Chicago, WDW, The Swan Hotel, a good margarita, cheesecake, firework cruises at WDW, friends, baseball....

I love Orlando Bloom
Brett Potter(my biggest crush)
work
music
my mom
my best friends

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter