The I Love BWV (yes, Hallways and Clown Pool too!) Thread

Great thread - I'm staying at BWV for the first time in February! My waitlist came through for a garden/pool view, and I'm really looking forward to trying out the resort :)

We'll be home four weeks from today! We cannot wait to get back to the BWV. We stayed at BCV in January since we booked late and it was available for the whole week. It was lovely, but I'm happy to be going home, especially since we are staying standard and will save those points!

We are taking my in-laws for our son's first birthday. They booked later than us, and with the wait list, we still managed to get them standard view for the week. I love my in-laws, but I love that points-bargain too! :thumbsup2

We'll be home four weeks from today! We cannot wait to get back to the BWV. We stayed at BCV in January since we booked late and it was available for the whole week. It was lovely, but I'm happy to be going home, especially since we are staying standard and will save those points!

We are taking my in-laws for our son's first birthday. They booked later than us, and with the wait list, we still managed to get them standard view for the week. I love my in-laws, but I love that points-bargain too! :thumbsup2
Enjoy that special birthday!:cake:
Great point savings!

Sorry if this has been answered, I can't figure out the right combo of words to use the search function!

Do all BWV rooms have a patio/porch?

Thank you! I'm in a studio, and was hoping to be able to enjoy my coffee on the porch :)

I did a "boardwalk" view studio on my last trip -- which had a BW view if I stood on my tippytoes and looked over the high wall. It was just over the Screendoor -- an HA room that I did not request. Not pleasant at all for morning coffee. But it didn't look like there were very many with that high wall, so you should be fine. It was on the main floor not too far from elevator which was nice. Then I moved to a "garden" view and had a big tree blocking most of the view. I plan to just get standard rooms there for any future stays -- do love that resort (I even like the clown pool, but not the long trek to the parking lot).

Getting close to my 60 day check-in .First timer at BWV. We have Boardwalk view studio. I see about 8 studios are dedicated rooms. I have already requested high floor . What else can I do to try and get dediacted room ? CM I talked to said there was no such thing (?)
Oh and I'm assuming this would give me a great view of Illuminations on the nights I'm not actually in Epcot.
Thanks BWV lovers !

Sorry if this has been answered, I can't figure out the right combo of words to use the search function!

Do all BWV rooms have a patio/porch?

We stayed in a preferred view studio last December and whilst it overlooked the clown pool, the porch was almost fully enclosed by the building's siding and it only had a small round open porthole.
There was No point sitting outside on the porch as it was gloomy and stuffy and it also made the room very dark inside. Sorry I can't remember the room number, but it was on the same floor as check-in.
As we were only really sleeping in the studio, we didn't bother trying to get a room with a better porch, but it is something I will remember to check on, next time we go.
Lovely rooms though and a fantastic resort!

We stayed in a dedicated Boardwalk view studio last year. We requested high floor and near the elevator and got a great room in that area. We had a very deep balcony so had lots of room, even though it was only a studio.

Enjoy!

Denise

14 Hours to go! Feel like a little kid at Christmas.
If I go to bed now when I wake up the cab will be here.
Then if I sleep on the plane when I wake up I will be in Orlando.
OK, Off to bed!

Just wondering what you guys think of staying in a studio with 4 adults. We usually just travel as a couple but decided to bring the in-laws with us. It's our first time going home to BWV!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter