The I Love BWV (yes, Hallways and Clown Pool too!) Thread

I have no idea what room this was.

It looks like the view from a Grand Villa we stayed in back in 2004, maybe the floor under it? It was definitely taken with a zoom lens because mine was too.

4ab47724.jpg

HBC

If I have a BW view, 2B booked, regardless of floor (I have requested high floor), will we see Spaceship Earth no matter what?

If you look at the BW villa buildings, some are recessed, so if you were right against a building jutting out you might be blocked a bit, but with the number/size of balconies you'll have with the 2 BR, for sure you'll have an awesome view all around. I've done MK view at the Contemporary, and while I love being able to see Wishes up close from the room, I think I prefer the BW view at BWV even more. Super tranquil in the mornings (the BC/YC lughthouse and buildings reflecting off the calm water), fun and active in the afternoon/evenings, parts of Wishes (over the BC if you're on a high floor), and Illuminations over ESPN, just really great.

I had a studio on the second floor in that area one time. What a great balcony!

Sorry we didn't connect in person!! Someday we will!

It was an amazing balcony. We sat out there every night sipping on wine we bought in France that day and enjoying everything going on around us.

HBC

I also have a Deluxe studio garden/Pool view booked and would love to have a few rooms #'s to ask for we'll be going in June 8-12 :) we have two days to just hung out at the BW so we would love to have a room with the best view don't care how far the walk is to Epcot or pool lol

I also have a Deluxe studio garden/Pool view booked and would love to have a few rooms #'s to ask for we'll be going in June 8-12 :) we have two days to just hung out at the BW so we would love to have a room with the best view don't care how far the walk is to Epcot or pool lol

You are better off not to ask for specific room numbers. If you give specific room numbers and those rooms are not vacant when you check in, then you may be assigned a room anywhere. Instead just ask for Village Green view. There are 28 studios there that have a partial BW view. Or, if you prefer, ask for Luna (main) Pool view, quiet pool view or canal view.

Hello All :wave2: New Boardwalk Owner here...Question for you: If you have received a room(studio,1br,2br) with a view/glimpse of the ToT, which view did you book?Garden,Preferred,Boardwalk?

Thanks

If you have received a room(studio,1br,2br) with a view/glimpse of the ToT, which view did you book?Garden,Preferred,Boardwalk?
Thanks

It's part of the Garden/Pool view, but only the ones facing that direction. There are others facing Swan/Dolphin and just courtyard. I'm sure someone has the link to which room numbers have which view.

I've also heard that some of the Standard views look that way.

Welcome home! Boardwalk is our first love :)

It's part of the Garden/Pool view, but only the ones facing that direction. There are others facing Swan/Dolphin and just courtyard. I'm sure someone has the link to which room numbers have which view.

Thanks so much :) I hope someone posts that link! I would love to see that :goodvibes

Do any of the preferred view studios catch a glimpse of Illuminations? I understand some may face toward DHS, but I'm just curious. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

There are a bunch of preferred view studios in the Village Green view. They face the grassy area between the lobby and the boat dock. They have a partial BW view and a partial view of Illuminations.

There are a bunch of preferred view studios in the Village Green view. They face the grassy area between the lobby and the boat dock. They have a partial BW view and a partial view of Illuminations.

That sounds great! I will cross my fingers!

That sounds great! I will cross my fingers!

Many DISers who have called MS to request "Village Green View" have reported that their request was honored, so if you are interested I would definitely call MS and make that request. Another benefit is that these rooms are very close to the elevators and access to the lobby and pool.

I once I had the corner standard 1 bedroom, I could see ToT from the bedroom balcony and Illuminations from the living room balcony. I also had a quiet pool view 1 bedroom that I could see ToT.

I have two questions. I'm not familiar with the BWVs as the BCVs are our home resort, but we will be staying at BWV next month.

I've tried a search on this this thread without much success. I'm sure the info I need is contained somewhere here but can't find it.

I know there is only one elevator for these villas. Where exactly is this elevator? Closest to check in?

Second, does anyone remember the route the boats take to/from BWVs to DHS. I know I have this information somewhere, it's a matter of finding it! :confused3

I have two questions. I'm not familiar with the BWVs as the BCVs are our home resort, but we will be staying at BWV next month.

I've tried a search on this this thread without much success. I'm sure the info I need is contained somewhere here but can't find it.

I know there is only one elevator for these villas. Where exactly is this elevator? Closest to check in?

Second, does anyone remember the route the boats take to/from BWVs to DHS. I know I have this information somewhere, it's a matter of finding it! :confused3

BWVRoomViews.jpg

On this map from Granny the 3 elevators are where the red line and the green line almost touch each other.
The order of boat stops from BWV to DHS is BC, Swan/Dolphin, DHS and the reverse order coming back. It is often faster to board and disembark at Swan/Dolphin and walk over the bridge to BWV, if you are in a hurry. We often use the walking path to DHS from BWV. It is a peaceful walk and takes about 20 minutes, less if you are a fast walker.

Hello All :wave2: New Boardwalk Owner here...Question for you: If you have received a room(studio,1br,2br) with a view/glimpse of the ToT, which view did you book?Garden,Preferred,Boardwalk?

Thanks
I have never been able to see ToT from any villa other than a standard view. And the best ones are the ones at the very end of the hallways, at the end of the building!

BWVRoomViews.jpg

Hmmm this is interesting we were put in a "Boardwalk View" room overlooking the small courtyard/lawn a very obstructed view of the Boardwalk/red on above map. Interesting that it should have been a garden view instead of Boardwalk???:confused3

Unless you were in a room ending in x051, you were not given a BW view room. The x051 rooms are 1 bedrooms on the corner and are considered BW view rooms but I don't think they should be classified as BW view rooms, especially the lower floor ones which have a tree blocking the view.

BWVRoomViews.jpg

Hmmm this is interesting we were put in a "Boardwalk View" room overlooking the small courtyard/lawn a very obstructed view of the Boardwalk/red on above map. Interesting that it should have been a garden view instead of Boardwalk???:confused3

If you were in a studio, that was what people call the Village Green area, over the Wyland studios, with a side boardwalk view. Those are considered pool/preferred views.

For all things boardwalk, this is a great thread, WDWKOOK just started a new one:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=48636528#post48636528

Mommy2twoM: The elevator is close to check-in and also close to the main pool. Pretty/really far away from the parking area.

I had a view of ToT from preferred pool/garden view studio 4106, which was directly over the quiet pool. I could not see the pool because most of any view was totally blocked by a tree, but ToT was in view to my left, and the Swan to my right. My "boardwalk" view was room 2047, close to check-in and an accessible room, with a high wall on the balcony that pretty much required my standing on my tiptoes to see much of the Boardwalk. I was right over the Screendoor. I don't think I'll bother getting a room other than standard again, since it didn't seem worth the extra points if that's what happens. Well, never say never, I may try it again someday. In spite of the parking lot issues and lack of back elevator, I do love the Boardwalk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter