• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The "I GOT MY STIMULUS PACKAGE REFUND" Dance

Question for those of you that have received them so far-are they exact amounts? Did you get what you expected? Silly question but did they take taxes out?

How exciting!!!!!! Isn't it. I got direct deposit, so i'm waiting for mine , hopefully this week!
A few hundred of it is our Disney Deposit for our March trip :goodvibes I can't wait to get it booked.
The rest is going toward our vacation over 4th of July week, and of course we'll pay some bills.

All of our check is going to pay the assessment that are condo association charged us at the beginning of the year. :sad1:

To be optimistic though, it's not coming out of our pockets which means more money for our trip!!! YAY! :dance3:

From www.irs.gov

Payment schedule:
Economic stimulus payments will be issued according to the last two-digits of the main filer's Social Security number. For joint filers, the payments will go out based on the person listed first on the return. Payments will be made by either direct deposit or paper check, consistent with how people filed their 2007 tax return.

People who use direct deposit also will be among the first to receive the payments starting April 28. Direct deposits will be made daily and completed by the date listed below:

DIRECT DEPOSIT
Last two SSN digits: Payments will be transmitted no later than:
00 through 20 May 2
21 through 75 May 9
76 through 99 May 16

Paper checks will also go out based on Social Security number. For Social Security numbers ending in 00 through 09, the paper checks will be mailed starting May 9 and will continue through May 16. A similar process will be repeated in the following weeks.
PAPER CHECK

Last two SSN digits: Payments will be mailed no later than:
00 through 09 May 16
10 through 18 May 23
19 through 25 May 30
26 through 38 June 6
39 through 51 June 13
52 through 63 June 20
64 through 75 June 27
76 through 87 July 4
88 through 99 July 11

People who file a return after April 15 will receive their economic stimulus payment, but probably about two weeks later than the schedule shows.

I know the checks are coming out depending on your last two SS number is. But, I was wondering did anyone get their check before they think they would?

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Yeah!! Glad you got yours!!!

DH is 01 SSN number but no dice on ours!!! I was hoping to have it yesterday but I guess May 2nd is my next goal...

No dancing here yet. We are 07 so I thought we'd be in the first group. :confused3

I am anxiously awaiting....I have about another 3-4 weeks before I know for sure...its gonna kill me.

Just wanted to let people know that if you used an online service and had it direct deposited, if you had them take the fees out of your Tax check then you will get your stimulus with paper check schedule.

Just wanted to let people know that if you used an online service and had it direct deposited, if you had them take the fees out of your Tax check then you will get your stimulus with paper check schedule.

Do you mean the fees to use the service or if you owe the IRS money?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter