The HUGE Planning Resources Thread!

I am not sure if it was here, but I seen someone had a spread sheet with all the numbers for Disney, such as CRO, Dining, and all the resorts. I thought I had saved it, but now can't find it... ( Hoping that this is where I found it ) if I could get the link. Thanks

Can those of you who made a notebook or planning card set post some pics of them? I need to see things to understand how they hold that much info and what would be best for us. thanks!

Can those of you who made a notebook or planning card set post some pics of them? I need to see things to understand how they hold that much info and what would be best for us. thanks!

See post 77 for mine
It's a binder from an old day planner, I just inserted some of my own sheets I made on the computer to fit. Put pages in with ADR # phine #'s daily plans etc
hope that helps;)

Newbie here!!! We are AP holders at DLR and I'm pre-preplanning our first trip to WDW for 2011.

Just found this thread! Bumping to help others!

I just subscribed! I haven't been able to delve too deep into the thread too much, but I can already tell that this thread is going to be a HUGE help to a newbie planner! Thank you so much!

hi- love the idea of planning pages. My husband is so mad at me bc all I do is plan for our trip... but we are going in 2 weeks!!! so much to do.
Anyway, I like the idea of a planner- what size did you use. What kind of planner did u use? I tried putting pages into an old planner I had- but it is not working out. What do you suggest using?

I keep flip flopping from using just a outlook calendar page to a park itenerary for each day. I think I am really just looking for a one page/card for each day that contains everything. EMH, Dining reservations, must-do's, character meetings, parades, favorite counter service, attractions, entertainment- everything- anybody have something like that?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter