The HUGE Planning Resources Thread!

120-1.jpg

Where can I find these maps? I read the thread, and I might of missed them.. been reading and saving for the last 1 hr a half :surfweb:

This is a great idea... Thanks to all who have shared their information..

Thanks

120-1.jpg

Where can I find these maps? I read the thread, and I might of missed them.. been reading and saving for the last 1 hr a half :surfweb:

This is a great idea... Thanks to all who have shared their information..

Thanks

I got these maps off the Unnofficial Guide website. I copied the standard size and pasted it into word. I had to do a little tweeking to fit it into my binder as it is a little smaller size, but it worked. here's a link...

http://www.touringplans.com/UG/freeorganizer.php?showtripplanner=

hope that helps- let me know if they worked for you!

~Nicole

Great thread with some really great ideas--I wish that someone could just do everything for me and they could plan, pack, organize, make ressies--but wait that's what I'm doing for my family--so they can sit back and have a great vacation- that's why I need a vacation from this vacation!!

Great thread! I have downloaded everything and now have gto print and decide how i am going to organize it all.....I think i love the planning ALMOST as much as the trip. This is my first trip back to WDW since i was 16 (thats 20 years ago!) Last year we did DL, what a blast! Keep the ideas coming !:cheer2:

This would be a great sticky at the top. I keep losing it and have to keep searching to find it as I keep coming back over and over!

This would be a great sticky at the top. I keep losing it and have to keep searching to find it as I keep coming back over and over!

You can subscribe to the thread. Go to Thread Tools and subscribe. Then every time you want to come back you can go to Quick Links and Subscribed Threads.

I have about 2 pages of subscribed threads but its still easier than searching every time you want to come back.

great thread - i've got some planning sheets on that same site if anyone's intrested the link is in my siggy called Planning Sheets (go figure lol)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter