The HRH pool

vwrose14

Mouseketeer
My 6 year old is short and cannot reach the bottom of the pool. Do they allow you to bring in water rings

my kids had small water toys & they did not say anything.

The lifeguards there are pretty passive (I even saw one getting a girl's # while working) so I don't think it'll be a problem. BTW make sure to poke your head underwater so you can hear their immpressive underwater sound system.

I saw kids with rings and balls. I don't think it would be a problem. Also - most of the pool is quite shallow. He/She probably be able to go in more of it then he/she's used to.

the pool is quite shallow, my 5 and 7 year olds had no problem. they wore arm floters. there are also life vests you can get at the top of the slide in different kids sizes and my kids wore them around the pool after they went down the slide. it is a great slide for kids cuz you can wait at the bottom of the slide and catch the kids, no one cared. unlike the BC at disney where my kids could not use the big slide cuz you cannot wear anything to go down it and the lifeguards will not!!!! let you catch the kids. i told the life guard and anyone that would listen to me at the BC that i liked the HRH pool better. anyway the HRH was a great time

You really can't wear lifevests on the slide at BC? I find that unbelievable! Wow!

The HRH's pool is quite shallow, esp by the slide. The lifeguards there make sure the kids have on lifejackets...no arm floaties! Have fun!

Kongfrontation,

I think you have it backwards, I was trying to get the female lifeguards # but she wouldnt give it to me. :(

Are the lifeguard very strict on having the adult slide down with the child on their lap?

Also, can my kids wear those built in tube vest/swimwear while sliding down or do you think this will prevent their sliding to go smooth? I hope someone can answer this for me. Thanks!!

Originally posted by *Fantasia*
Are the lifeguard very strict on having the adult slide down with the child on their lap?

From what I've seen this rule is very strictly enforced that they won't let two persons go down at once.

Thanks Beckles. I thought I read someone's post here that you can and that's why I'm verifiying it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter