The 'How to be a Christmas Cracker' Diet ~ Oct/Nov & Dec '11

Excellent weight loss from everyone especially now the nights are dark :goodvibes

No idea where I'm at as scales have no batteries :rolleyes:

I haven't really started yet. I need to stop making excuses and just get on with it. I am hoping after a family party tonight I will get myself motivated to watch what I eat and start excerising again. I have Zumba on the XBOX Kinect so I think I will try that again tomorrow or Monday at the latest.

Congrats to everybody who has STS or lost this week. I hope to join you next week.:cheer2:

Excellent weight loss from everyone especially now the nights are dark :goodvibes

No idea where I'm at as scales have no batteries :rolleyes:

:wizard: Good luck for when you get your new batteries ;)

I haven't really started yet. I need to stop making excuses and just get on with it. I am hoping after a family party tonight I will get myself motivated to watch what I eat and start excerising again. I have Zumba on the XBOX Kinect so I think I will try that again tomorrow or Monday at the latest.

Congrats to everybody who has STS or lost this week. I hope to join you next week.:cheer2:

:wizard: Good Luck hun, I love zumba, though I've not tried the XBox one

Drastic measures here so I started back to the gym yesterday morning, worked out for an hour felt fab after and was 2lb lighter this morning:) I was so motivated I went back again today I am hoping for mega results lol

Drastic measures here so I started back to the gym yesterday morning, worked out for an hour felt fab after and was 2lb lighter this morning:) I was so motivated I went back again today I am hoping for mega results lol

:banana: Well done Jill, it sounds like you've found your exercise/deiting mojo again, keep up the good work

I am relieved to have STS this week (phew!) as I've had a bit of a cold/cough/sore throat for most of the week and I've missed some zumba and been comfort eating too :blush:

:woohoo: Well done to everyone who has lost or STS over the last week

:hug: Hugs to anyone who has put on or is struggling to get back on track

:wizard: .. and lots of luck to everyone for next week

I haven't weighed myself this week, but I have got into a dress that wouldn't do up last time I tried it on, so am quite chuffed with myself!

I haven't weighed myself this week, but I have got into a dress that wouldn't do up last time I tried it on, so am quite chuffed with myself!

:cool1: Well done Victoria, sometimes it's better to see a difference in your clothing than on the scales, keep up the good work :thumbsup2

I haven't posted on here in a while, but I've lost 2 pounds since I last posted, and managed to fit into my old jeans! This made me really happy as I haven't actually worn jeans in about 2 years, because they are my worst enemies!:goodvibes

Hope everyone else is doing well!:thumbsup2

I haven't posted on here in a while, but I've lost 2 pounds since I last posted, and managed to fit into my old jeans! This made me really happy as I haven't actually worn jeans in about 2 years, because they are my worst enemies!:goodvibes

Hope everyone else is doing well!:thumbsup2

:banana: Well done Kirstin, that's just the kind of boost you need to keep you on track ::yes::

:blush: As far as my diet is concerned, I have totally lost the plot, but my zumba classes seem to be able to keep my weight within a pound or two of my 'happy weight' goal

:wizard::wizard: Good Luck everyone with your next weigh-in :wizard::wizard:

Two words ...... "EPIC FAIL" :sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2:

See you all in January :thumbsup2 Well done to all those with way more motivation and will power than myself. :thumbsup2

Two words ...... "EPIC FAIL" :sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2:

See you all in January :thumbsup2 Well done to all those with way more motivation and will power than myself. :thumbsup2

:hug: I know what you mean Sarah, there is too much temptation out there at the moment with all those lovely mince pies and chocolates, plus it doesn't help not having a holiday countdown. I'm dreading when zumba finishes a couple of weeks before Christmas as I know I will just graze

See you in the New Year Sarah, when I hope we both have a bit more motivation and perhaps a cruise booked too ;)

Where have all my Christmas Crackers gone ?? :confused: Is anyone still dieting ? or have the chocs, mince pies and other goodies got the better of you

I am happy to have STS this week, especially after enjoying a few festive Krispy Kremes over the last few days :blush:

:wizard: Good luck with your next weigh-in if you're sticking with your diet ..

.. and if not, have a great Christmas, and I'll see you in the New Year :santa:

I'm still dieting! Well kind of, haha.
This week I have STS too, which I'm happy with as I haven't been able to exercise as I have tendonitis in my foot, so less of the bad food for me! :sad1:

Hopefully it'll have sorted itself out by the new year so I can crack on with losing a few more pounds!

And well done Mandy for STS too! I love Krispy Kreme's, once I consumed about 4 in 2 days... oops!:thumbsup2

My laptop charger stopped worked so I've been offline waiting for my new one, which arrived this morning!

I have still be dieting...in good news I've lost half a stone since I started. In bad news however 3 of those lbs came off with the bout of the sickness bug I had earlier this week so I suspect they will return fairly shortly.

My laptop charger stopped worked so I've been offline waiting for my new one, which arrived this morning!

I have still be dieting...in good news I've lost half a stone since I started. In bad news however 3 of those lbs came off with the bout of the sickness bug I had earlier this week so I suspect they will return fairly shortly.

Glad to see you're sticking with your diet. Sorry you've had a bug :cool1: but well done on losing 1/2 a stone :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter