• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

The "How Did I Not Know about FREE Dining" Pre Trip Report

you know to tell you the truth we like driving better than flying....by the time we got to the airport by DME and waited for our flight we could have been half way home. no doubt flying is quicker...but you are more on your schedule than Disney's transportation when you drive. LMK if you feel the same!

Le Cellier is AWESOME...they have chicken breast, scallops, salmon...can your dh do any of that? not sure of all gout restrictions but I am thinking red meat? I think he will be happy with the selections....
http://allears.net/menu/menu_lcd.htm
maybe too late...but keep in mind for next time! YUM...or you may could get in for late lunch?

I am so with you on the costume plan...too hot! We are all wearing halloween tees too. Try talking a 5 and 7 year old into that...it was NOT easy
Well wishing you a GREAT trip...enjoy every second!!:wizard:

Thanks for the recommendations! Red Meat is out, but the rest sounds yummy...I had no idea that they had more to choose from then steak! :worship: Maybe I'll see if we can get lucky and get in for a late lunch/early dinner! Thanks for the Tip! :thumbsup2

Well, we get on the road tomorrow folks! I'm extremely excited, and can't wait to get away with my husband!
Thanks for the handful of you that tuned in. :cheer2:
I've got my secrets book all highlighted, and I hope to have a great trip report when we get back!

Here's the final list of plans:

Friday 9/11: Pick DH up from work around Noon, drive halfway and stop in Savannah and spend the night with friends.

Sat 9/12: Get up early and hit the road! :yay: Early Check In to All Star Music, probably lunch at Earl of Sandwich, settle in to our room and then California Grill @ 7:40pm :yay:

Sun 9/13: Magic Kingdom Day! We've got Tony’s @ 6:05, we plan to take our time and then enjoy the EMH after the fireworks.

Mon 9/14: Free Day - No plans yet! We Shall See!

Tues 9/15: MNSSHP is tonight! Can't wait! :banana: We're gonna sleep in a little bit, then mosey over to AKL for lunch @ Sanaa 2:10. Enjoy the sights a little bit and then head to MK at 4pm.

Weds 9/16: Another Free Day, but maybe head over to AK for EMH tonight and get some night shots of the park.

Thurs 9/17: AK day...Tusker House @ 8:20am, then enjoy the day. Love that Everest! After the park closes, we're having dinner with friends at T-Rex at 6:30 pm. :woohoo:

Fri 9/18: Another Free Day...:goodvibes

Sat 9/19: One More Free Day... :cutie:

Sun 9/20: Our last day. After Check out, we'll Head to O’Hana @ 9am for a goodbye breakfast. Then we may hit one of the parks for a little bit, grab a quick lunch, then hit the road. :sad2:

Hope you all have a wonderful week, and I'll check back when we're home!

Hi!

I've been reading along and enjoying your pre-trip, hope you had a great time and I look forward to reading your trip report :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter