The Hospital for Sick Kids - help requested

Yes Teresa, this is absolutely an on-going project! :)

As of October, DCL is having a new product line. It still has the pictures but look more adult oriented. :confused3

I'll see what I can come up with this weekend.

j

Thanks Scratch. :)

It still has the pictures but look more adult oriented.

Interesting - but for my purposes - this is actually a good thing. Teen-type toiletries are hard to come by (other then the GF one's) although the GF one's are more for girls. It would be great if DCL's new ones are appropriate for boys too. :thumbsup2

spa.jpg

Here's the pic of the new toiletries.

I think that the boys might be ok with them. :confused3
j

WOW! Where did you find that pic Scratch?

I see 'H20' on them, does that mean that ~H2O+ will now be doing the DCL toiletries??? If so; very, very cool, there stuff is GREAT!!! :thumbsup2

As for boys, I agree, they should be ok. Too bad that they didn't say the word 'spa' on them though. :rolleyes:

madonna31 said:
WOW! Where did you find that pic Scratch?

I see 'H20' on them, does that mean that ~H2O+ will now be doing the DCL toiletries??? If so; very, very cool, there stuff is GREAT!!! :thumbsup2

As for boys, I agree, they should be ok. Too bad that they didn't say the word 'spa' on them though. :rolleyes:

From a friend.

I'll let you know after our October Cruise.

Yeah, I hear ya! SPA isn't for boys!LOL

j

Ok, I have no idea who to thank for the Mickey soaps and *gasp* Mickey mouthwash I just got in the mail, but whoever the little blue fairy is, thank you very, very much!!! :goodvibes

Again; no idea who to thank for the wonderful box of goodies that just arrived for the project (from Barrington Passage, Nova Scotia) but whoever you are...thank you SO much! :goodvibes

If you like, please PM me your email address and this way I will keep you posted on updates of the project. :)

We arn't going till January, but will definetly collect when we are there! My son was diagnosed with cancer 2 years ago this December, and ended up being in hospital for most of December, and anything to help the time pass was greatly appreciated!!! He has been in remission and we have 33 days left of treatment then we are done! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:
All you guys are awsome!!!!

:thumbsup2 When we go in September (as you know LOL) we will bring back all that we can for you next year Christine. This is such a great opportunity to give to those who need a little happiness.

What a wonderful idea. I spent a lot of time in sick kids growing up. I had open heart surgery done their 26 years ago. I just wanted to give you a pat on the back.

I'll definately bring some back in Jan when we go.

A VERY big thank you to all who sent in donations. :)

As a result; I will be delivering 132 Disney soap and shampoo bags to the Hospital for Sick Kids this week!!! :goodvibes

You guys are AMAZING! Thank you!
l%20thanks.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter