The home of the ORIGINAL SWAN-DOLPHIN CHEERLEADERS (and SSB,too!)!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bumping this thing back off of page 3.

Brakes are finished--laundry isn't, so, back to work for me.

Hope you all are enjoying your week-end!

well glad your brakes are fixed Sue!!!
Its always nice to have your car stop when you need it too :teeth:

I shopped at BJ's today and then I just swam in my pool and laid around reading .....aaaaahhhhh ::yes::

of course that means tommorrow.... housework :rolleyes:

oh hope you enjoyed TLK Ann.....
But while you were out Nomar got traded :(

Originally posted by Mickeyfaniam
oh hope you enjoyed TLK Ann.....
But while you were out Nomar got traded :(

Oh....it was a GREAT day...well a great show....bad parking lot experience :rolleyes: but that's another story....the show was amazing. Sigh...........

and DH greeted me with the news about Nomar when I walked in at 8 PM....I was out of the show at 5 but the lateness of my arrival has to do with the parking lot story. Makes me sad about Nomar. :(
....DD is spending the night at her friends house...who just broke up with her BF....and DH and I have the house to ourselves :teeth:

So...see ya tomorrow ;) :tongue:

Good morning....
happy Sunday to all.......
it is thundering and extremely humid here this morning....the feel of the air reminds me of....someplace....but wait...I don't hear any TOOT TOOT friendship boats outside my windows.....:( bummer ;)

Hey Dan Murphy....enjoy our Nomaaaahhhhh out there in Cubbie-land :sad:

Originally posted by NHAnn
....DD is spending the night at her friends house...who just broke up with her BF....and DH and I have the house to ourselves :teeth:

So...see ya tomorrow ;) :tongue:
so....did those antlers come out ;)

yes Dan is one of the first people I thought of too, when I first heard about Nomar

my machine is up and running..........hubby NOW HAS FOR SURE......given me a new harddrive and will not try to fix the old one.......I am good as gold now......plus I had to find all my other stuff on the old hard drive and he some how has some of the first stuff I clicked on to save as a good site........some of them are useless and no recipes at all on them....Hope you are all staying cool.....it is mighty muggy here

Stopping by to say hello and offer congratulations to SSB & Jennifer and wish them all happiness.

Typed a nice long post last night after pumba's and then got a "server busy" message :rolleyes:

Hi Mr Milo :wave2:

Good morning everyone!!!

good morning :D
don't you just hate that Ann :mad:
in this long post that you lost......were you trying to tell us all about your evening alone ;)

yes it sure is "mighty muggy" ..... nice weekend coming up though

enjoy your new hard drive Marie

and hello milo....where have you been flying too lately ???

good morning!! :wave2:

matthew's home!!!! i was finally able to enjoy a full night's sleep!! i hate it when he's not home...i can't sleep. :( i was extra nice to him...made him a nice dinner...and baked him a cake! i made him something he wouldn't expect for me to make...brisket in a cherry bbq sauce (it sounds better than it actually was! it was good...but not quite the flavor i had in mind!) and the cake...while i was wanting to be nice to matthew, i really wanted an excuse to attempt decorating a cake on my own! i made the one on the right in the pic...while it wasn't perfect, it was pretty darn close! i was quite proud of myself! :teeth:
2105-4946_m.jpg

then yesterday, we went shopping! we bought a new digital camera!!! the one we'd been looking at was originally $400. so we had decided to put it off for awhile...well, we found one that had everything this other one had, just fewer megapixels, and it half the price!! so we bought it! it's the fuji s3000.
5805934_rc.jpg
and then matthew just HAD to have one of those key fob things...it's a memory stick that you carry on your keychain. and then you can plug it into any computer anywhere and access the files you have saved on it. it's kinda cool, i guess...

so we shopped and had a good weekend overall...i'm just glad he's home!!

have a good day everyone!!!

you sound happy Brandie!! glad Matthews back and I know what you mean....I hate sleeping alone too!!

geez it is HOT around here :sunny:
too hot to cook !!
give me some cake :tongue:

Originally posted by Mickeyfaniam
in this long post that you lost......were you trying to tell us all about your evening alone ;)
uuuuummmm...NO!!:tongue:

Happy Monday!

Debbie....did you float in your pool today? Warm but beautiful after some of the weekend's humidity has gone bye-bye! ;)

:mad: why do ex-spouses have to be so difficult? :mad:

*insert primal scream here*

Originally posted by NHAnn

Debbie....did you float in your pool today? Warm but beautiful after some of the weekend's humidity has gone bye-bye! ;)
No ann....no floating..... I had to work today....which is watch the kids in the pool ;)

uh oh Brandie...what happened?

i can't go into it right now...but just send truckloads of pixie dust our way, will ya? it's just amazing at how heartless some people can be...:(

Originally posted by scarlett873
:mad: why do ex-spouses have to be so difficult? :mad:
*insert primal scream here*
Good question...I often ask that myself! :rolleyes: And it's generally their children that they cause the most pain too in the long run when being spiteful to their ex. Hope that's not the case here.. Sorry Brandie...sending P & PD :hug:

here is some wicked good pixie dust...I know for a fact that it is the good stuff.......and we are always here if you need to vent.........hugs too

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter