The home of the ORIGINAL SWAN-DOLPHIN CHEERLEADERS (and SSB,too!)!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:moped:

I'm guessing I won't get a maragarita or nachos at the hospital ....MIL still there having had more tests and cardiology consults today..........we have to head there now....

be back later or tomorrow!

:wave:

Originally posted by Towncrier
I believe that Soarin' has been officially announced by Eisner along with Expedition Everest, the new coaster at the Animal Kingdom.

Check out this link on AllEarsNet about the new Soarin' attraction:
http://allearsnet.com/tp/ep/e_soar.htm

And while we're at it, here's the link to the info about Expedition Everest:
http://allearsnet.com/tp/ak/ak_ee.htm

Thank you sooo much TC....I was worried for a split second when I read that Brandie read this on the RUMORS BOARD :teeth:
off to check that link!!

Hoping all goes well for you Ann with MIL

here's a quote from that link I have to agree with it

"The scenery in the movie is beautiful, and it really *does* feel like you're hang-gliding through the air. It's an amazing experience - the only drawback of the ride is that it's not long enough!
I have to totally agree with that.....it is just so enjoyable you wish it could go on and on.
One more drawback is that you can notice dangling feet from the row above you. I try not to notice them as it can take from the experience. I have read of this complaint by others. Maybe the one at Epcot will be improved and will fix this problem

OK NOw i just have to worry that it will be open by July ;)

The Everest ride sounds great too but I think I'll be missing that one as its opening is being estimated for fall 2005. I'm going in July.

Hi all. Is the "soarin over Calif" like the old Horizons? Does anyone remember that?

By the way, I'll be in Baltimore for a 24 hour layover starting early Monday morning. Does anyone know if there is a good seafood place I should look up? I wish it would have been Boston or Hartford or Cleveland so that I could have been close to some cheerleaders.

Hope all are well. I will check in when I get back Tuesday night.

Milo

Is the "soarin over Calif" like the old Horizons?

Like Horizons only in the "scents" that it uses the orange smell in one part of the ride. I saw a mechanical model for the ride system on a show (perhaps the Travel Channel or The Learning Channel) and it's a lot more complicated than the old Horizons cars. Remember Horizons? I lament it's demise.

Good morning!

Apparently MIL did suffer a heart attack...they don't know if she had a heart attack and then fell....or if she fell and the trauma of being unable to get up/get help brought on the heart attack. Anyway,there is a slight blockage and fluid, she will be in hospital for at least the weekend, treatment will be medication...

DD was excited to talk with her roomate yesterday.....from one 15 minute converation she got the sense that they will get along OK. (Hard to tell at first I am sure!!) The girl has no strong feelings about room decor and such -and agreed with DD suggestion of a general blue/yellow , sky/moon/stars type of scheme. The roomate has a TV/DVD and stereo to bring, DD will bring the little fridge and microwave....so I guess they are off to a decent start :)

The sun is out here this morning...for some reason I wasn't expectingthat, thoguht we were due for more rain. So I better get out and get some errands and groceries done while it's nice!! :sunny:

have a good one!

The weather here yesterday was ....as Gail would say .....
BE OOOOOOOT ie FUL!! or sumpin like that. ANyway it was too good to be in on the puter or doing housework of any kind. SO I just enjoyed my pool ;) and the sunshine :sunny:
Today looks like another good one but I guess I'm going to have to get some things done anyway

sorry to hear about MIL's heart attack....hope she's doing OK

Helloooooo, anybody home?

Hmmm...guess not. 'Oh well, I guess I've got the place to myself. Time for a nice long bubble bath and (hopefully:rolleyes: ) a good night's sleep.

Hope ya'll have had a good weekend!:)

Good morning....
here in NH we're starting the week with a dark rainy sky. Oh well...goes with my mood...:tongue:

me too Ann ......I learned some new information about my X friend over the weekend and just how deceptive they were so its kind of brought it all back up in my mind....all the pieces are falling together ......and I've been thinking about it a lot :rolleyes:

But only for today ;) cuz they aren't worth the thoughts :p
and I can't really call them X friends either cuz that would imply that they once WERE friends and as far as I'm concerned they don't know the meaning of the word.

I know some of you may have no idea what I'm talking about.....I'm just rambling...... :teeth:

yea i hate weather like this. :rolleyes:

I was worried for a split second when I read that Brandie read this on the RUMORS BOARD
pssst....it's the NEWS & Rumors board! ;)

:wave2:

nothing exciting happened over the weekend...just stayed in...did laundry and cleaned house.

gotta run for now!

we had a great time this weekend......had the surprise birthday party for my mom......she was 90 years old.......it was at my sisters summer home at Harpswell and it was just gorgeous on Saturday.......we had to keep it to immediate family of kids....our spouses....our kids....our grandkids and a few with great grandkids......what a fantastic weekend......80 in attendance......my brother and wife and son flew in from South Dakota and my sister hubby and two extended families form NY......my mom got alot of wonderful gifts and 90 long stem red roses.......my brother always gets her the amount of her birthday in red roses......as always.......great food and great time .......some of the out of staters also tried red hot dogs and they were amazed at how good they were......we also had 200 hot dogs......ten dozen finger rolls......italian sandwiches.....fruit up the ying yang......veggie platters .....taco dips.....meatballs......sweet and sour keilbasa....chili and everything else I can't remember.......
Hope your mother in law is okey ann...and good thoughts to the rest of you cheerleaders and visitors

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter