The home of the ORIGINAL SWAN-DOLPHIN CHEERLEADERS (and SSB,too!)!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I have been away for awhile. Savanah sure has grown up. And look how cute Pumba's grandbaby is!!!

Ann, the closest we get to you is Hartford, CT. And the closest to Poohlovr is Columbus, OH.

DW is on her way to Austin right now to visit everyone there. I have to work for the next four days so here I sit.

Everyone take care and see ya later.:wave2:

Originally posted by Shellie722
Just popping in to say hello.:wave2:
And Happy Birthday, Ann!
Is that really you Shellie? Scroll back a few posts to the upset mom :eek:
Anyway, thanks! :)

Hartford's pretty close to Debbie, Milo! :)
You know, I always think that I'd like a career change, into the airline industry, and I think I'd make a good flight attendant...but then I remember that I really don't LIKE flying ;) :)

but I can;t see me walking up the walk way when the plane is flying
Happy birthday to you......see how much I know.....didnt' know that either.......and the young girl in the pretty dress is just adorable.....and looks like a high school kid ready to graduate......they grow so fast and she is just gorgeous
night all

Last pic for today...graduation day :)
f7e75edc.jpg

Ann--

Great picture!!

M is certainly a beauty!!

Tell my Speedo Man he's lookin' good!!

Great Pix, Ann!!!! What a wonderful daughter you have...

HB, Miss ANN!!!!!princess:

thanks Teri :teeth:

Tomorrow, in addition to it being a Monday at work after a beautiful summer weekend....I have to go see my lawyer....about child support and college costs and stuff...the ex has basically told me he's refusing to comply with the existing/original order :(
uugghh! stomache-churning stuff...wish I'd win the lottery and not have to be bothered with him and that whole scene.

Does anyone remember how long Debbie was going to be gone? :o

my daughters x husband never ever ever (well maybe one year out of the last 13 has paid child support) the state has finally taken him to court for failure to support my daughters two children or the son by another lady or the daughter by another one.....yah he is a real winner....my daughter never expected anything from him so when she would get the occasional mistake of money ....she would pay the monthlly braces ....
I can still pumbarize him for ya.......oh heck .....I never got this jerk either.......well here is a hug anyways......

Ann- sorry about the trouble w/ your ex. I kinda understand b/c my Dad didn't pay alot of the stuff he was supposed to either. {{{hugs}}}

Anyway, I was just popping in to say goodnight.

LOL pumba...thanks! (and you too Shellie). He has actually been good about support until recently (well it's actually his wife taking care of check-writing) - but since he and DD have been having issues and I support her refusal to subject herself to his manipulation and verbal abuse - he's decided that he doesn't have to comply anymore or help w/college as per the decree. Doesn't help that his wife will have two kids in college this year either. Sigh.

Happy Monday everyone!

:wave2:

thanks for the thoughts and stuff everyone. i'm ok now...pretty sure it's still negative, but we'll keep trying! i just don't know what's next if this round doesn't work. not sure if we can afford anything more! heck, the stuff i'm doing now isn't exactly cheap! :eek: it's frustrating, but i know that it will happen when it's supposed to happen. i just want it to happen soon...i don't want to be 90 when the poor thing goes into preschool! ;)

{{{{{hugs}}}}} and pd to you and M, ann. the whole child support thing can be frustrating...we pay it and are still pretty much denied a relationship with the child! it sucks...but M sure looks beautiful!! (if you need student loan advice/info, holler! that's what DH does for a living!)

house is looking good teri!

pumba...megara is adorable!!! those spots!!!!! i love dalmatians! i just don't love the hair! lol

and that grandbaby is adorable too!

congrats on the new career milo! i've often thought about working for the airlines mainly for the discounts on flights. but i just don't have the patience to deal with people when flights are delayed or cancelled...and i really hate to fly if i can avoid it! :teeth:

gotta run for now...:wave2:

i'm a little late, i know, but :bday: ann!!

Good morning! It's rainy and grey here so a good day for napping but not much else. Hope ya'll are having a great day!:)

Another belated Happy Birthday, Ann! :o

Congrats on the new career move, Mr. Milo!! How about the NY/NJ area?? :)

BEE-YOO-TI-FUL pictures of EVERYONE! Love the house, and Savannah is GORGEOUS, Teri...baby puppy and baby dressed like puppy are way too cute, Marie...love the grad pic of all of you, including Speedo Man, Ann. :teeth:

Watch out, Shell - I think your Mom's gonna clobber you if you keep forgetting to sign out when you're done! :earseek: You may not make it to that next b'day...only 10 more days... ;)

Poohsie...don't kill her! She's the only daughter I have... :cool:

Sorry about the child support schmucks...I have one of my very own. :rolleyes:

Brandie...if at first you don't succeed...at least you can enjoy trying again! ;) Maybe a trip to WDW, to relax you...I hear that works wonders, too!

Guess Debbie's having too much fun to check in again with us - the dirty dog! :crazy:

So...where's Bob....TC??? :confused:

Hi everyone. I'm just back from Austin today, had a great time with DD and DGDs. Short trip but very sweet!

Have a great evening. Where's Debbie?

Good evening everyone. I think I definately get the slacker poster award this month. :teeth: I have just not been in a chatty mood, forgive me.

Great pics Teri, Ann, and Pumba!! Savannah is becoming such a lady. :)

I hope everyone has an easy week.

Just popping in to say goodnight. Hope ya'll are all doing well tonight!

Hi Christine :hug:

Hello Lora! Debbie is on a California vacation...she came on one day last week to say hello from the Grand Californian in Disneyland :snooty: ;) I can't remember when she's returning :o

I am still reeling from the meeting with the attorney yesterday :rolleyes:

But we had nice nice news last night....DD got her housing assignment and was placed in her first choice dorm, which is amazing for a freshman given the housing situation (not enough of it) at UNH. It's a double room in a smaller dorm....UNH has a couple of high-rises that are mostly freshmen, with some double rooms that are "converted" to triples :eek: and we both hated the thought of that whole scene. But it paid off to get her acceptance and housing deposit with choices in right away!! :)

have a nic day everyone!

:wave2:

that's great news ann!! when my sister started college at IU awhile back, she was lucky enough to get a SINGLE room as a freshman! almost totally unheard of!! it was a good thing for her too. the dorm wasn't the nicest, but she had her own room and didn't have to share with anyone. she tried the roommate thing the next year in an off campus apartment, but she just had rotten luck with roommates...

{{{{{hugs}}}}} christine...i haven't been real chatty lately either. :(

gotta run for now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter