The home of the ORIGINAL SWAN-DOLPHIN CHEERLEADERS (and SSB,too!)!!!!!!!!! Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
No wallet :sad: ...we've started trying to notify/replace everything. Sigh.
My dad is so confused, embarassed, it's all heartbreaking.

Christine! That will be cool!! :cool1:

OK...I'm off to nab the remote from DH so I can push buttons for the next couple hours..... :thumbsup2

sorry about your dads wallet Ann

as for AI.... they got the 2 girls right.... I guess....although that brenna could have gone too ;)
and they got one guy right... Patrick could have stayed another week or so :confused3
oh well 3 out of 4 ain't bad :scratchin

and all my hunks are still there :goodvibes so who cares :banana:

now if they would just get to the top skaters instead of making me wait till I can't keep my eyes open :mad:

of course the top skaters had to start after 11 pm :mad:
so after Sasha fell.... I said the heck with it and went to bed :rolleyes2

The last few weeks have been the most stressful weeks I can ever remember.....my oldest sister has terminal cancer and there is no treatment or help for her....just to keep her comfortable.......My youngest sister had a mammogram last week and they called immediately and wanted her to have an ultrasound on Tuesday of this week.....then they called and said they want her to have a biopsy on Wednesday of this week and results would be in on Friday...I guess they had a hard time doing the needle and had to take a little piece out as well......well I have tried to keep positive for her and for me.....and today she called and the news was fantastic...she has a something or other cyst and she is fine......I thank God for that.....My youngest sister and I have been close for a number of years and I could not take the news of her being ill too........it did a number on me ......so I am back better then before...
I will try to keep upbeat with my oldest sister dying too.......I am going to see her on Sunday.....I have avoided going because I am so afraid I will break down and cry like we did the night she told us all......My bil wants us all upbeat and positive for her.......this is so hard
Thanks for asking and giving the pixie dust and hugs and those prayers......I sure used them all up this week

Mickey's sunshine said:
Sooo ummm Debbie, you like Ace???? :lmao:

I agree with the guys. I knew going in I would like Ace and Elliot. Yep they were great, I loved Chris too - LOVE Bon Jovi. I also liked Will, he is too cute - in a kid way and I liked Bucky's voice. Taylor - WOW, he did good. The guys definately did better than the girls, I think.

I heard 2 notes of the one singing Copacabana and was looking for the remote. I bet Barry IS screaming from the balcony of a hotel in Vegas. I also did not like the pinchy cheeks boy - he was ok but I just did not like his performance.

What to watch tonight, this sucks.....can only record one show at a time. Survivor, results of AI, Dancing with the Stars and the Ice skating....what to watch, what to watch. I think I am going to record Survivor since it is an hour and I dont want to miss a minute of it. I can flip back and forth between AI and DWTS. I am hoping they have the better skaters (Sasha) on towards the end so that the other shows will be over.

Ann - I think I will be joining you all on the cruise along with PoohBear123 (Faith) if Gail is cool with that. I emailed her a couple days ago at work and have not heard back yet......everything OK Gail??

Well know that I have had diarhhea of the mouth I will submit this. :)

oh, PD and prayers for the lost wallet, hope it is found soon!!!
Thought I would "introduce" myself. I am Poohbear123 SSW Pal of Christine. :wave: Looking forward to meet some or ALL of the Swan Cheerleaders! :cheer2: By the way, I :love: Taylor Hicks he is the BOMB! :hyper:

Poohbear123 said:
: By the way, I :love: Taylor Hicks he is the BOMB! :hyper:
well hey than :wave:
Welcome!! :woohoo:
yea he's hot and Ace is hot and Chris is hot and did you see Ace's brother in the audience .... he looked hotter than Ace... if thats possible :goodvibes
YUM YUM!! :tongue:

tons of PD Marie and prayers and hugs! I have one sister and I couldn't even imagine :guilty:

now why is it that when nobody is posting here I keep getting emails that there are new posts here ...and there isn't... I just keep getting repeat messages for the same posts over and over.... :confused3
and than when there are several new posts .... I get no email announcements :scratchin

I'm listening to Taylor right now.... he's singing "Georgia" very good :goodvibes

Oooohhhh Marie!!! I am SO glad for your baby sis' GOOD news and sorry she had to go through that agonizing process. Although her process was "relatively" fast....waiting for tests/reslts is the pits. Prayers and PD for your older sis and the family. I have no advice ...just heartfelt hugs to you all going through this diffilcult time.

:wave: Hi Poohbear....Faith, right?? Didn't some of us meet you way back summe of 2001??? :confused3

I love Taylor too!!! :love:

Hi all you cheerleaders!! :cheer2: Was on the boards tonight and Mrs. Milo said that I'd better stop in and say "hello." Hope you're all doing great and I just wanted to say I love you all.

Milo :woohoo:

And we love you, Milo.

Just stopping in to say hi beore I try to get some sleep. Has been a kinda long week. Hugs and prayers for all.

hello milo & Mrs. milo too :wave: sssoooooo good to see you!! :)
Hope you are doing well these days !
don't stay away so long

it was a short week for me.... I love the weeks that start with a Monday holiday....they just breeze by :woohoo:

Happy weekend all :banana:

I'm off to Mass today to get mom admitted for her suurgery tomorrow morning. Bringing the laptop but not sure if/where/when I might get to use it. If I can't....see you in a couple of days probably..........

Hi MILO!!!! Good to see you!!! and over on Dan's thread, too.

Ann - I will be praying for your DM and your Dad and you. :hug:

good morning....
and a Happy Monday to you all :teeth:

I guess my mood swings are swinging UP today :lmao:

howdy...writing from a kibrary at MGH with internet access....
we were told last night to be here before 7 to see mom before she went to the OR...got to her room with dad at 6:40 and had "just missed her"....was NOT happy so they ended up holidng her at the elevator and we caught up and went down with her and visited a couple of minutes at the door to the OR prep area. She was in great spirirts and I was very happy ...if we'd have been 3 or 4 minutes later we'd have not been able to see her.
We got a report that the surgery started at 8:35 and just as I was typing my sister came to find me to say that I missed the surgeon when I left to find this internet access!! She's in recovery and it went well!!! :goodvibes Thanks for your prayers!!!

Excellent news Ann! Continuing with the good thoughts and prayers.

Pumba - sending you some comforting thoughts and prayers for your sister. {{hugs}}

Hi Faith, glad you dropped in to see us!! Stick around, these ladies and gents are great!!

Milo- hey stranger, good to "see" you. Hope all is well.

Mickeyfaniam said:
yea he's hot and Ace is hot and Chris is hot and did you see Ace's brother in the audience .... he looked hotter than Ace... if thats possible :goodvibes YUM YUM!! :tongue:

Umm Deb, please dont say you think Simon is hot next. :duck: :teeth:

My brother was home this weekend, he has one more weekend visit before he heads off to the Iraqi sandbox again - oh joy. It was great seeing him but he is still a pain in the butt. But I love him. :)

Have a great week everyone.

~~~~ WHERE'S GAIL?? ~~~~ Is Barry in NY/NJ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter