The home is ours!!

FLherewecome

Earning My Ears
:cool1::banana::dance3: We got the house!!My dream home w/pool!! :dance3::banana::cool1:

Now I do have an inspector that will go through, and as long as no massive issues, the home is ours. It is very obvious that the sellers took very good care of the home and really loved it. So I am assuming there is nothing to worry about. They also agreed to a warranty on the home and pool for a year. We are so very excited!!

:cool1::banana::dance3: We got the house!!My dream home w/pool!! :dance3::banana::cool1:

Now I do have an inspector that will go through, and as long as no massive issues, the home is ours. It is very obvious that the sellers took very good care of the home and really loved it. So I am assuming there is nothing to worry about. They also agreed to a warranty on the home and pool for a year. We are so very excited!!

:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Congratulations! When I had my inspection, he only found one little leak in the basement. But following him around the house I kept commenting on how nice things were, he said he never saw anyone so excited!

Congratulations! I hope everything goes smoothly!

Our house is under contract and the inspection is this afternoon. We have to be out of the house for three hours while the buyers and various inspectors are here (house inspection, termite inspection, fire department, etc.). The house was built a year and a half ago, so hopefully, there will be no issues. I know even new houses can have problems, though, and no house is perfect. I'll just be glad when it's over, and hopefully, learn there are no issues. Once the house clears inspection, THEN I'll start packing! The buyers are looking to close on February 26th. We have a lot to do and not a lot of time to do it in!:scared:

Good luck with your inspection!

Congratulations!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Good luck!! I hope your's goes smoother than ours did. :thumbsup2

Congratulations! I hope everything goes smoothly!

Our house is under contract and the inspection is this afternoon. We have to be out of the house for three hours while the buyers and various inspectors are here (house inspection, termite inspection, fire department, etc.). The house was built a year and a half ago, so hopefully, there will be no issues. I know even new houses can have problems, though, and no house is perfect. I'll just be glad when it's over, and hopefully, learn there are no issues. Once the house clears inspection, THEN I'll start packing! The buyers are looking to close on February 26th. We have a lot to do and not a lot of time to do it in!:scared:

Good luck with your inspection!

I'll be thinking about you and hoping the inspection goes well and that there is no big issues...or better yet, any issues at all. Stressing times, but also very exciting. We have been doing some major de-cluttering. We have not put this home on the market yet. Waiting until we get further along. Our close date is Feb 14th, my birthday is the 15th. I consider this house a fabulous birthday present. ;) Let us know how things go with your home.

Please read the warranty before you sign it. When we bought a home a couple years ago it came with a one year warranty. In all the paperwork we had to sign for the house, the warranty was just one of them. We signed and returned it. After taking possession of the house we found the freezer had a faulty thermostat. I got out the policy and found it didn't cover the repair. After reading the policy more thoroughly I realized it covered only a few basics. If I had checked an available option on the warranty form which would have cost me $50 many other items would have been covered. A few months later we had an issue with the furnace and that again was not covered. The repairman told me house warranties are hard to collect on. I don't know if that is true. Good luck with your purchase and enjoy your new home. :goodvibes

Please read the warranty before you sign it. When we bought a home a couple years ago it came with a one year warranty. In all the paperwork we had to sign for the house, the warranty was just one of them. We signed and returned it. After taking possession of the house we found the freezer had a faulty thermostat. I got out the policy and found it didn't cover the repair. After reading the policy more thoroughly I realized it covered only a few basics. If I had checked an available option on the warranty form which would have cost me $50 many other items would have been covered. A few months later we had an issue with the furnace and that again was not covered. The repairman told me house warranties are hard to collect on. I don't know if that is true. Good luck with your purchase and enjoy your new home. :goodvibes

Thank you for the warning. I received the information on it today. This warranty is very good. I am always concerned about initialing and/or signing my name on anything. The last few days it has been crazy. I swear my eyes are going crossed eyed with reading all the fine print on everything. :)

Thank you, everyone!

We have had several friends and family members that have already announced their plans for visiting us. I am guessing it is more about visiting FL. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter