The holy grail of Disney found!!!!.....UPDATED WITH PICTURE EVIDENCE!!

dismichael

DIS Veteran
Okay, so I probably shouldn't mention this information, but I feel my Discommunity needs to know! I am among a secret few that has been chosen to witness the unveiling of disneys frozen head! Where was it found? A couple curious cast members from the great movie ride opened the covenant from Indiana jones room, and a cryogenic tube containing the head itself was found. What does this mean? The Disney stockholders decided to change the haunted mansion ride to incorporate the man himself. Walt will replace madam leota in the room, and hopes are to add an actual haunted ambiance to the ride. Will this surpass Harry potter world? Is it safe, or ethical? Thoughts?

---------------------
Many readers have doubted the reliability of this post so i offer this chilling piece of evidence.....

Disney Breaking News by dismichael, on Flickr

I for one cant believe it was still there. You'd think with cutbacks they'd have cut the refrigeration on his head a long time ago :rotfl:.

Seems very interesting that the words holy grail and Indiana Jones are in the same sentence

We should have seen this coming! The power of Walt Disney and George Lucas...cannot be defeated! =-O

dismichael said:
Okay, so I probably shouldn't mention this information, but I feel my Discommunity needs to know! I am among a secret few that has been chosen to witness the unveiling of disneys frozen head! Where was it found? A couple curious cast members from the great movie ride opened the covenant from Indiana jones room, and a cryogenic tube containing the head itself was found. What does this mean? The Disney stockholders decided to change the haunted mansion ride to incorporate the man himself. Walt will replace madam leota in the room, and hopes are to add an actual haunted ambiance to the ride. Will this surpass Harry potter world? Is it safe, or ethical? Thoughts?

Not surprised. Didn't they replace, er "revamp" the robot from Star Tours? (or was it Stiches escape?). It can't be a coincidence...

I doubt they would put Walt Disney's head in the haunted mansion, and there needs to be a source because to be honest this is very hard to believe

Pics or it didn't happen ;)

This photo was found on a posting on "lemmetelya," a online forum for southern bus drivers:

walts-head.jpg

Ha ha ha

I hope that this new evidence will make some of you readers come to your senses about this unbelievable artifact that has been lost for so many years.....Now it can proudly be displayed in the haunted mansion for all to see. There are no articles about it because of the secretive nature that it was conducted, but these pictures should clearly be enough to convince anyone of the truth of this discovery.

---------------------
Many readers have doubted the reliability of this post so i offer this chilling piece of evidence.....

Disney Breaking News by dismichael, on Flickr

:laughing::rotfl2::rotfl2::laughing::lmao::rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter