The hidden gems of EPCOT

I do not know if someone mentioned already but enter red phone booth at England, those phones actually work and sometimes people from outside Disney call, you may speak to someone.

Here are the phone numbers, so you can actually call (someone you know or complete strangers) while you are there.

Phone numbers for booths in United Kingdom

Right Booth 407-827-9861
Left Booth 407-827-9862
Center Booth 407-827-9863

Canada is reportedly 407-827-9884.

One of the places I love in EPCOT are the jumping waterspouts next to the Imagination pavillion.

Here are the phone numbers, so you can actually call (someone you know or complete strangers) while you are there.

Phone numbers for booths in United Kingdom

Right Booth 407-827-9861
Left Booth 407-827-9862
Center Booth 407-827-9863

Canada is reportedly 407-827-9884.

One of the places I love in EPCOT are the jumping waterspouts next to the Imagination pavillion.

Can anyone confirm these numbers. I just get a fax tone when I call.

Here's some of my favorite unusual things in WS:
The Stave Church in Norway, The stone warriors ,Zodiac statues and acrobats in China, the little village with the trains in Germany, the musicians and belly dancer in Morocco, Miyuki(the candy lady) and the drummers in Japan, The Voices of Liberty singers and The American Adventure, and Off-Kilter in Canada. I also love the 360 movies and the two boat rides.

Epcot is my fave park as well. I haven't seen the films at some of the countries in quite a while and am hoping to do so on this upcoming trip. Don't know that I'll get the rest of my family to see them all, so can someone please tell me which ones are best? I believe there are films in China, Norway and France...what am I missing?

That's right! Okay, so which of them films in Canada, Norway, China and France are must-sees?

Canada's is the best of these four, IMO. France and Norway are good, but they need to be updated. I haven't seen the China one in a few years, but did just see the other three last week and I'd go back to Canada if I had to do one a second time.

We just got back and couldn't believe how much there was to Epcot we went four years ago and missed so much. The chocolate mousse in France is AMAZING. We have 8 days at the park and my kids picked Epcot for 3 of them!

Fun thread! We definitely want to spend more time in Epcot this trip. Thanks everyone for the info!

We love the House of Tomorrow in Innoventions East. Though I saw on Allearsnet that its closing soon.

"Belle's Library" is no longer there. It's now a Givenchy store.

I'm personally happy about it. It seemed like a waste of space. Way back in the day, it was once a L'Occitane Store. I still miss that one.

The bar at the UK pavillion. It's not exactly hidden but I remember the first time I realized it was there. It was so exciting. I had been to Epcot so many times and never went in there.

Don't miss the entertainment of Sergio the mime at the Italy pavillion. I stop to see him every year and he is always so entertaining.

And then, oddly, got an answer on the middle phone. Asked him if he was having a good time (he was), what the weather was like (he said cool), and told him to have a great time the rest of the evening! That was awesome!!! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:rotfl2::worship::cool1::lmao::rolleyes1:love::):):)

my husband put the # in his cell phone before we went last month....then we stood across the street and called.... a lot of people were afraid to answer....one little boy got startled and ran out when the phone wrang:lmao: another lady answered and my husband (talking in a british accent) asked if she had seen the queen yet today....and the girl answered back (in british accent) that she had not:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter