The HHN22 when are ya going list

Hi all,

New to the site and navigating around Lol

We are going to HHN22 on the 28th and 29th September!!

I am looking forward to Walking dead and silent hill the most!

It's official. I purchased my FF+EX this morning. :goodvibes:goodvibes

Going Oct 17 and 18. Hope the crowds will be lighter on those nights.

Booked 10/11 here w/ RIP Tour. Might head back on 10/12 with general admission and express pass, but not sure yet.

I think i'm all cuaght up.Please tell me if I missed ya.

Onething I noticed,no meet up's at Finnegan's so far this year..:confused3

Also,were is Akdar???

Mr Duck, we usually figure out the meet ups at stay and scream/finnegans once there are homies that post their dates.

i just send pm's to those going the same time i will be there.
which is what i will be doing on next weekend.

you can catch akdar/adkar on csw.

My DH and I has reservations at Finnegans to drank some courage before heading our Oct 25 and 26 for our first HHN trips. Would like to meet up wtih anyone taking the 8 pm R I P tour on Friday night:scared1:

We have our tickets for our second HHN (we LOVED our first experience last year!!)

We will be going three nights
October 4, 5 & 7

Our ticket type is blacked out on Saturday at HHN - so we will be over at Howl-O-Scream!

DISNEYMISSY318- We are also from the Shenandoah Valley and will be there 0ct 5-7. We fly in late on the 5th but plan on heading over to the park after we arrive since it is open to 2am.

Mr. Duck, you have my date listed wrong. We will be there October 5-8 and we just upgraded to ROF w/express pass. Thanks

OK...I've decided to get the ticket this weekend...Frequent Fear w/o Express. I can't justify spending another $100 considering I'll have all the houses done after opening weekend. So....

You can put me down for all Sunday nights and both nights opening weekend.

Hi Donald Duck!

We'll be waiting until we arrive to get our tickets because we purchased our day passes from undercovertourist and plan to purchase our HHN tickets with the Stay and Scream rate at guest services, but our plan is to go on Thursday, October 4, probably with the Express Pass.

I'm sorry that I had to cancel on the Friday's RIP tour, but with 4 in our party doing HHNs, the limit of 10 would have prevented all 4 from going.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter