The HHN21 when are ya going list

Henna's Mom
Party of 4
October 21st RIP Tour
October 22nd Stay & Scream

xApril
Party of 1
September 23rd & 29th and October 6th & 15th (confirmed dates)
Will go other nights when I'm not scheduled to work.
Stay & Scream

ToGreen78
Party of 2
UTH 9/24 @ 2pm
S&S 9/30- 6th year in a row....Whooo Hoooo!!

Well done!!!! I am soo sure I'll take thousands of pics of the tour... It does say there are certain areas you cannot take pics or film??? How come?

Marquibiri :thumbsup2

If its like when I went in 09, the Wolfman house used certain elements of the film which hadn't been released yet. So you couldn't take pics so that the film elements wouldn't be leaked prior to the release. Which may be the cae if The Thing is one of the housed toured this year.

If its like when I went in 09, the Wolfman house used certain elements of the film which hadn't been released yet. So you couldn't take pics so that the film elements wouldn't be leaked prior to the release. Which may be the cae if The Thing is one of the housed toured this year.

Thats what i'm thinking also..

If its like when I went in 09, the Wolfman house used certain elements of the film which hadn't been released yet. So you couldn't take pics so that the film elements wouldn't be leaked prior to the release. Which may be the case if The Thing is one of the housed toured this year.

While I loved the Wolfman house I was disappointed to see a house I couldn't take pictures in. If they wont allow picture taking in the Thing house this year I hope it's not on the tour.

While I loved the Wolfman house I was disappointed to see a house I couldn't take pictures in. If they wont allow picture taking in the Thing house this year I hope it's not on the tour.

I feel the same. I wish they would have let us taken them but sign some release saying we couldn't post them on Facebook and the like till the movie came out

DisneyMissy318
Part of 3 (DH, DD13 & Me)
Sunday, October 16

We will also be going to MNSSHP on Tues 10/18 & BG HOS on Thurs 10/20. DD planned the trip - all about Halloween!

lauren5406
party of 3 - 2 non-disers - my sister and her boyfriend
Sept. 30 & Oct. 2
Rush of Fear w/ express on the 2nd

This is the 5th annual trip for me and my sister - her boyfriend is a first timer and he has no idea what is about to happen

Dax
Party of 6! First time with that many, 5 of them first timers!
Oct 27
Doing Stay and Scream

lauren5406
I've already posted but I added Unmasking the Horror at 11am on October 1 just me and my sister.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter