The Happiest Day of Our Lives...

this is killing me waiting im glad i have the weekend off work if you are updating saturday x

Thank you so much. That means such alot to me. :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc
Congratulations on your obviously very successful marriage ~ and secrets? :) :) :)

First, marry your best friend. I think you both did that!

Tell them often that you love and appreciate them. I think you do an awesome job of that!

Learn from them. I am still trying to learn to be a better person because I have such a wonderful husband.

Never let the outside world come between you. Take vacations like this every chance you get and just have fun!

Congratulations again! I can't wait to read more! :yay: :yay: :yay:

All caugh up! love all the pictures, and your BM dresses are beautiful!! Love your little flower girls, were they carrying pails??

HOORAY!!! :banana: It's Saturday!! :woohoo: Sara-Jayne is coming back!!:cool1: The report withdrawl will come to an end! :yay: Just kidding, hope you had a wonderful time visiting your mum, and I hope you told her how everyone here thought she looked just beautiful on your wedding day! Welcome back!!! :cheer2:

Sara-Jayne, I am really enjoying your trip report. You looked beautiful and it sounds like your wedding was an amazing day for you. I can't wait to read the rest. Thank you for sharing your special day with us. Your pictures are gorgeous. After reading your report I am looking forward to planning my wedding. I am not getting married until May 2010 but it is never too early to get ideas. Looking forward to your next installment.

It took 2 days and a bottle of eye drops to start reading and catch up on your wedding/honeymoon report. Wow. You and Gavin are such a great couple! I'm looking forward to reading the rest and I love all of your pictures. You were such an incredibly beautiful bride and I LOVE "The Shield". The most beautiful bouquet I have ever seen. I'm so glad you had a long honeymoon as we still have lots to read! (if you don't collapse in exhaustion from keeping us all up to date :) ).

Oh also, you are an AMAZING writer. You really have a way with words and are so funny!

Loving your trip report, I stayed up really late reading it the other night (very bleary eyed at work the next morning!) You look beautiful, and I can't wait to see more pics! We got married at the YC it such a great location for a wedding! Ooh and by the way CONGRATULATIONS to you both!:goodvibes

Well she definately left here (our mothers house) early saturday morning and arrived back at her home by saturday afternoon/early evening... we had a really lovely visit actually, the kids all adored spending time with her doing halloween crafts!

Just wanted to pop in and say I LOVE Gavin's mom's turquoise fascinator! It makes me want to get a few more to wear for other special occasions... :goodvibes

I think she's diligently working on the next installments of her trip - so she can post a lot all at once! (I actually "saw" :cool2: her on another post yesterday - so, at least we know she made it back from her Mom's!)

We miss you Sara-Jayne! ;)

every day I check and every day I am disappointed. :sad2: If it wasn't so good it wouldn't be so hard to wait for another installment. :rotfl:

sara-jayne are you writting your book or have you forgoten about us x

Sorry, sorry, sorry! I have had so many things go wrong with this computer, every time I log on I manage to say "hi" on a post and then something goes wrong. So, please bear with me, I am resizing and uploading to photobucket frantically. I will not leave you all again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter