The Hangout Thread: Where JP's Gals Fangirl Over Boybands and Divers

'caUSE YOU'RE JUST THE GIRL ALL THE BOYS WANT TO DANCE WITH AND I'M JUST THE BOY WHO'S HAD TOO MANY CHANCES~

reminds me of a ship and i'm cryin

tumblr_mocfg3xjgO1s0xigno1_500.gif

I'm still amazed that some stranger on tumblr asked me for nudes. They didn't even go anon.

I guess I finally don't look 15 anymore?

the 2011 red sox will always mean the most to me
tito, varitek, papelbon, youkilis, gonzalez etc
that was when we literally whooped everyone until about mid august and then it all went a bit downhill and we're still trying to recover

i don't miss carl crawford though
he did crap all and then gets traded and slags off the red sox constantly
SORRY U COULDN'T BE A TEAM PLAYER

my grandma saw a commercial for One Direction's tour and she said "you should find out how much it is so you can go" and i'm like "grandma, it's been sold out since last year" omg

i miss youk a lot but i'm not completely devastated because we have will middlebrooks
i love him so MUCH
i knew i liked him when he had broken his wrist a few weeks earlier but still came out and took pictures with everyone and stopped and we actually had like a proper conversation which is something youk probably wouldn't do

broooooo they're building more skyscrapers in boston. weird. i quite like just the pru and john hancock

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter