• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Hangout Thread: The Season of High n00n

It made a pleasant change to do some painting with my friend and listen to justin timberlake in our free period rather than write an essay

this is my first semester since fall of freshman year that i haven't had an 8 a.m. class.

none of the classes i still need are offered at 8 a.m., and since i have enough credits i can sign up for the better time slots of the electives i want

"With 27 World Series Titles under their belt, the NY Yankees are considered one of the most successful franchises in sporting history. With legendary greats such as Ruth, Dimaggio, Gehrig, and Mantle, Yankee fans draw inspiration from their iconic baseball hall of fame. Adorn yourself with the New York Yankees Cap Logo Charm to acknowledge the power of the pinstripes."

they are talking me into buying a yankees alex and ani bracelet

My suite mates shout at the top of their lungs at the worst times of the night and I don't appreciate it. I don't appreciate anything they do except not be around me

still freaking out over how i unexpectedly met the lead singer of copeland last night

oh my goddddddddd

When will America learn that giving anyone a gun is not a good thing, these things don't need to happen...

Idk out of curiosity I googled it and guns count for 0.2% of crime in the uk... Obviously bad things are gonna happen whatever but I just can't even comprehend why people think it's okay to just like... have a gun?? It's just so strange to me but obviously our cultures are different

i wrote a piece i'm super proud of but i know if i post it to my blog people from my church are going to be on my case for using the phrase "oh my god"

but then again if their main takeaway from a piece about dealing with mental illness is my choice of wording, their problem, not mine

I love a good day out in london
Must live there at some point for the second time in my life lol except probably a different area

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter