The Hangout Thread: The Season of High n00n

I like the theater program at my school too, but I'm not in it though.
I have been Theater, Singing, Dancing, Modeling stuff since I was 3 years old. I have been in all the High School Productions so far. My freshman year we did Fiddler on the Roof. I play Chava(yes I was a black Chava) :). My sophomore year we did Grease where I played Marty. Last year my Junior Year we did Joseph and the Amazing Technicolored Dreamcoat where I had one of the leads roles opposite Joseph as The Narrator.

I have been Theater, Singing, Dancing, Modeling stuff since I was 3 years old. I have been in all the High School Productions so far. My freshman year we did Fiddler on the Roof. I play Chava(yes I was a black Chava) :). My sophomore year we did Grease where I played Marty. Last year my Junior Year we did Joseph and the Amazing Technicolored Dreamcoat where I had one of the leads roles opposite Joseph as The Narrator.

My school did from what I remembered since freshman year was Into The Woods, 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee, Chicago, The Guys, Proofs, and others which I don't remember.

Wow! We only do one production a year. I really want to get the Female Lead this year even though I got the lead last year.

Wow! We only do one production a year. I really want to get the Female Lead this year even though I got the lead last year.

We do one main production each year like Chicago was during Freshman year, Into the Woods was Sophmore year, and last year was the 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee. Since offbook goes to competitions in the district and state they do more shows, and we have the Lit to Life show every year. They make a small play of books like Lord of the Flies, Wuthering Heights, etc. for the english department and they have like a 5 min show for each grade level and their book for that year. It's pretty cool. My school is mostly good with the drama department while the sports teams aren't that great.

We do one main production each year like Chicago was during Freshman year, Into the Woods was Sophmore year, and last year was the 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee. Since offbook goes to competitions in the district and state they do more shows, and we have the Lit to Life show every year. They make a small play of books like Lord of the Flies, Wuthering Heights, etc. for the english department and they have like a 5 min show for each grade level and their book for that year. It's pretty cool. My school is mostly good with the drama department while the sports teams aren't that great.
I really would love if my Drama Teacher would choose Into The Woods this year.

What a day. I went to the Mall to shop for a dress for my interview tomorrow. I am going all out for this job.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter