The Hangout Thread: The Season of High n00n

One of our dogs likes hiding between the desk and the wall sometimes and now the keyboard is on the floor. I'm not sure how three keys were removed. Or how/what to do about cleaning this.

:headache:

He's brought down the mouse before but that's easier to clean. I'm not sure the keyboard still works or if he unplugged it again. We have another keyboard but I always feel bad about getting rid of things just because they touch the floor.

There's no one here to fix this but it's not like I trust anything or anyone to clean properly.

I like this keyboard more than the other one :( I don't think I can reach the floor keyboard or if it's worth the effort to clean. Someone cleaned paper for me earlier this week and I still won't go near it.

I hate the On-Screen Keyboard.

I can't believe I'm voting in the general election tomorrow in what's supposed to be the closest result in history and will probably lead to a hung parliament so every vote counts
This is too much pressure

The coalition is officially over with a conservative majority and the year 11s and 12s left school for exams today so it's been pretty eventful

There's this girl who's pretty notorious in the area where I go to school and she's 7 months older than me and is about to have her second baby
What is this

In a few hours we are having steaks that my Daddy is making on the grill as our family Mother's Day Dinner. Me, Mom, Dad, and my Big Sister.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter