The Hangout Thread: The Season of High n00n

I swear this semester is still trying to "weed out" people and that makes me so mad! By this point we have all committed to this major. Stop trying to make me change.

Excited to go to university, also don't want to leave home
Dilemmas u kno
My firm and conditional are both 3hrs away so I guess we'll find out on results day whether I'm heading 3 hours north or 3 hours west...

I have mixed feelings about this semester ending. I'm glad that it's almost over, but at the same time I have SO many things to do by the end of it and it's drowning me.

If I have to keep redoing this lesson plan until it's what this teacher wants, I will be doing it until next semester.

One of my best friends has literally been either talking tso or seeing loads of different boy for almost an entire year now, this is unreal I don't know where she finds them

The Lost video was really funny and I have watched Lost.It is really cool that the date is also the first 3 of the Lost Numbers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter