• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Hangout Thread: The Season of High n00n

JIMMY FALLON'S SAVED BY THE BELL REUNION OH MY GOD I CRIED
they all look the same omg (except for mr. b who gained 200 pounds lol)

I failed my driving test this morning UGHHHHHHHHH
It's so annoying because it was only because I bumped the kerb when I was reversing around the corner... If my manoeuvre was parallel park, bay park or turn in the road I would've passed first time with 2 minors arrrrrghhhhhhh I'm so angry now I'm stuck with my stupid L plates until I can get another test booked when I can drive just fine I just can't reverse around a corner
Such bad luck

I failed my driving test this morning UGHHHHHHHHH
It's so annoying because it was only because I bumped the kerb when I was reversing around the corner... If my manoeuvre was parallel park, bay park or turn in the road I would've passed first time with 2 minors arrrrrghhhhhhh I'm so angry now I'm stuck with my stupid L plates until I can get another test booked when I can drive just fine I just can't reverse around a corner
Such bad luck

i feel you. i failed my drivers test the first time because i didn't come to a complete stop at the last stop sign (i did stop, but the car didn't do the thing where it kind of rolls back when you stop because of the force, if that makes any sense lol). I was SO upset because i had done everything else perfectly.

i feel you. i failed my drivers test the first time because i didn't come to a complete stop at the last stop sign (i did stop, but the car didn't do the thing where it kind of rolls back when you stop because of the force, if that makes any sense lol). I was SO upset because i had done everything else perfectly.
Ahhhhh it's the most annoying feeling in the world isn't it???

After meeting new people in sixth form I'm literally so thankful that I've never had to go to state primary school or comprehensive secondary school
Private and grammar for life

My friend likes this guy in our sixth form so we were being really bait on twitter about how people are meant to be and he clearly clocked what was happening and DM'd her the next day and now they're talking properly like why do none of my friends know my potential bae so this can happen for me too because I can't see me talking to him at any point in the near future haha. we just have some very nice eye contact on the train

buying my first car this summer! (my real first car i had to share with my siblings so that doesn't count plus it was technically my parents so)
two door white Jeep Wrangler from '06-'15 is my DREAM car so fingers crossed i save up enough money by August

the most referenced sports star in rap songs is definitely derek jeter
i'm not sure what it is but rappers love the yankees

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter