The Hangout Thread; The Place where JP's gals like to Gossip

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had the best time at the game omg I laughed so hard.....like always lol it was such a good night

fun times real fun :-)

i feel like i haven't been here in forever
i've been so busy lately

we had to go into 2 overtimes at last night football game but we still won! Woooooo!

My football team hasn't lost a game since our first game this year, so we have won 5 in a row. I rreeeaaallyyy want us to go far in the playoffs

omg even though cheering in the cold is not fun

I really want the Cinderella blu-ray lol

Okay idk if its just me but I really don't like how they have changed her hair for the new marketing merch omg it drives me insane lol I just might be the only one who noticed but it bothers me

I don't like the new makeovers either, and it's not just Cinderella, they changed some of the other princesses too!

I am so afraid I am getting sick ugh

I have been oh so lucky not to get it yet so it is time :/

The freshmen cheerleaders egged and wrote real bad stuff on people's sidewalks the other night including one of my friends who also cheers. I am real mad bc it was so immature and it makes us look bad as a squad. I get rolling. That's natural I guess. They took it wwaaayyy too far.

But I am glad that they love me so didn't do anything to my house omg I am not feeling the love for them though

omg good day such a good day <3

I am sorta confused though idek what to think

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter