• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Hangout Thread; The Place where JP's gals like to Gossip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone has the hots for you
tumblr_m6oqkhGPPT1rpot5r.gif

Yeah apparently. Also apparently if I want to chat with someone it means I want to "Internet date" them. K.

it's also kind of creepy to me that I've posted more recent pictures and that was a reply to one I posted ages ago

scarscar93 said:
it's also kind of creepy to me that I've posted more recent pictures and that was a reply to one I posted ages ago

I looked through everyone's pictures.. That's usually what you do before you post on a thread. But I'm sorry for looking through the whole thread.. Jesus.

I looked through everyone's pictures.. That's usually what you do before you post on a thread. But I'm sorry for looking through the whole thread.. Jesus.

sorry, I'm not trying to be mean. I've just had too many creepy guy incidents lately.

One kid had made a public blog post confessing his feelings for me by name, another guy is the ex of one of my closest friends and he was trying to make the same moves on me he'd made on her.

ugh.

Dang.. That's crazy.. Especially the blog post thing.. ***? Anyways. Yeah I wasn't trying to come off that way at all. Sorry if I did. Hope I didn't rub you the wrong way, especially you grandflo. I was just trying to chat, promise.

morning of first day of school: yes a new year, i'm so excited i want to make a lot of new friends, start fresh, and have a wonderful time enjoying my youth
walks into school: i hate you all. get away from me

yay for starting new in college!~

ew. I move in in nine days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter